2011-2012 NHL Thread

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 19, 2011 -> 11:53 PM)
Well that was about the s***tiest back to backs ever.

Hopefully the days off in Vegas let them clear their mind and wake the f*** up. Keith is -8 the last two nights. I will be at the game in Anaheim Friday so I don't wanna see another multi-goal loss.

Thaat being said, it's a long season, they are still in the tops in the league in points, no need to get worried at all yet.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 12:16 AM)
Hopefully the days off in Vegas let them clear their mind and wake the f*** up. Keith is -8 the last two nights. I will be at the game in Anaheim Friday so I don't wanna see another multi-goal loss.

Thaat being said, it's a long season, they are still in the tops in the league in points, no need to get worried at all yet.

Hell if I am Q I make their asses stay in after the last two nights. I'm not worried, but I am embarrassed for them. I quit watching early, and clicked back to check the score a couple of times

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 10:15 AM)
Hell if I am Q I make their asses stay in after the last two nights. I'm not worried, but I am embarrassed for them. I quit watching early, and clicked back to check the score a couple of times

This sums it up. The team can be great, but they have been playing lazy.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 10:23 AM)
This sums it up. The team can be great, but they have been playing lazy.

They looked they had already spent the night in Vegas... Out of those five first period goals one of them was on Emery. The rest of them were on guys who got beat and didn't catch up with the play in some form. Edmonton just out hustled them in the first. Like I said I didn't really watch after that.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 20, 2011 -> 03:41 PM)
Sid the Kid to finally return Monday night vs. the Islanders.

My keeper fantasy team, and the rest of the hockey world, is rather excited. I hope he can avoid getting rocked again. Lord knows if we've already seen the best of Sid and if he'll be any good from here on out.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Nov 21, 2011 -> 09:12 PM)
That Crosby guy is good. Awesome to have him back in the game. All you people who only label him a whiner can go away and don't appreciate a great hockey player.

People who label him a whiner are just complete idiots. I've had the pleasure of meeting him (as a lowly Blackhawks intern his rookie year) and he took the time (among insane media coverage as he was practicing with Mario Lemieux at the time) to talk to a group of us. He was courteous and acted like he gave a s*** (two others, Hawks, who were the same way were Seabrook and Tuomo Ruutu).

Anyhoo, the dude is a class act. Has he b****ed about some calls here and there? Sure. I don't see any reason to condemn him. He's one of the hardest working players in the history of the game, and has just grown into a physical specimen. God, I wish I could blow past a defender with the ease he did on his first goal tonight!

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 22, 2011 -> 09:27 AM)
Crosby really needs to shave that awful mustache.

NHL much? Have you happened to notice that like 85% of the Blackhawks have terrible mustaches right now?

Movember

Jonas Hiller's hilarious 'Movember' helmet

Tim Thomas's hilarious 'Movember' helmet

10 Greatest NHL Mustaches for Movember (so far)

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 22, 2011 -> 10:07 AM)
NHL much? Have you happened to notice that like 85% of the Blackhawks have terrible mustaches right now?

Movember

Jonas Hiller's hilarious 'Movember' helmet

Tim Thomas's hilarious 'Movember' helmet

10 Greatest NHL Mustaches for Movember (so far)

Yes, I am aware of the month of Movember. Crosby just looks like a 10-year old who taped two skinny strands of hair under his nose.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 22, 2011 -> 10:42 AM)
Yes, I am aware of the month of Movember. Crosby just looks like a 10-year old who taped two skinny strands of hair under his nose.

No reason to be prejudice against people who cant grow facial hair. I'm 30 and mine is even worse than his.