Sox @ D-Backs, 3:10 PM, CSN

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 02:57 PM)
Upset I cant watch this but PK and Humber are just awesome

it's so awesome watching a guy who throws a curve so consistently for strikes. They have to respect it and he can turn around and throw a 91mph heater that they can't catch up with.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 04:31 PM)
A lot of people were talking here that we should sign D Lee instead and save 5M and use it on a reliever, so not so sure about that...

I have to admit I was dead wrong about this. However, we do have to make this season's performance by PK not in vain, by making the postseason.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 06:08 PM)
when he starts taggin the ball he suddenly looks like the best player on the team.

Did you notice that both his HR and that rope were on pitches waist high or higher?

He's able to nail those because of the change to his hand position. Now he's able to actually get on top of that pitch rather than popping it up.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 19, 2011 -> 04:10 PM)
Did you notice that both his HR and that rope were on pitches waist high or higher?

He's able to nail those because of the change to his hand position. Now he's able to actually get on top of that pitch rather than popping it up.

I take it we thank Greg Walker for finally getting him to listen? We really do need Alex to start rakin....