Chicago @ Chicago, 06/20, 7:10, WCIU (Sox), CSN (Cubs)

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 20, 2011 -> 07:53 PM)
Crap.

Neither of those 2 runs would have scored had Brent Morel been at 3rd. And it would have saved Gavin 10 pitches.

Well Dusty Guillen needs to make sure that he can purge the lineup of as many young players are possible. I wonder how long the Juan Pierre and Omar slappy show will keep in play. Wednesday we have to send someone down to make room for Peavy. I wonder if Guillen and KW will send Beckham down so they can start Omar full time.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 20, 2011 -> 08:57 PM)
Well Dusty Guillen needs to make sure that he can purge the lineup of as many young players are possible. I wonder how long the Juan Pierre and Omar slappy show will keep in play. Wednesday we have to send someone down to make room for Peavy. I wonder if Guillen and KW will send Beckham down so they can start Omar full time.

That play had nothing to do with Omar. Teahen is at third.

Ha the BP Cup - I remember last year in Wrigley they announced the BP Cup and it was in the middle of the oil spill and the whole crowd booed BP so bad they canceled the BP sponsoring bit. As someone living on the Gulf now that was pretty awesome. I still haven't been to a BP station!

Wish these games were on WGN so I could watch them...