Chicago @ Chicago, 06/20, 7:10, WCIU (Sox), CSN (Cubs)

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 20, 2011 -> 08:50 PM)
Here's what kills me.

We were up, 3-0 and the s***ty Cubs don't quit and take a 6-3 lead.

You think there's any way in hell we come back from our own 3-run deficit?

No f***ing way.

They always go 1-2-3 the next inning. No FN balls. Hawk with his we got time BS again!

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jun 20, 2011 -> 08:50 PM)
Here's what kills me.

We were up, 3-0 and the s***ty Cubs don't quit and take a 6-3 lead.

You think there's any way in hell we come back from our own 3-run deficit?

No f***ing way.

No, I don't think they'll come back.

But the Cubs were down 3-0 in the 1st. We're down three in the 6th.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jun 21, 2011 -> 02:49 AM)
If one of these f***ers tips their caps to Zambrano they need their head examined. He is pitching like crap, they should tag like 7 runs on him. \

We are playing tit for tat with a crappy NL team with no pitching and terrible defense.

You have to get him early and pile it on cause otherwise guys likwe him settle into a good rythm and we can't seem to break it

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 20, 2011 -> 08:51 PM)
Where's the heart with this White Sox team in 2011?

We could have stepped all over the Cubs and we let them back into the game.

Jesus.

Our team whole heartedly believes that there is no reason to worry. That they can sail along cashing checks and the rest of the division will just wait around. Its a long season, no reason to worry until September 15th.

Look at our lineup. The manager can't control himself and puts a stacked lefty lineup of old and the crappy. He must live in some area where time is frozen. That players dont age, and slappy is better than power.

I for one would of liked to see what Viciedo does tonight against Zambrano. But we get the slap and tickle show.

The scariest thing of all is the 50/50 possibility that we just watched our Opening Day starter in 2012 get violated.

Other than one inning last night, the White Sox and "crooked numbers" don't go together.

We bench Beckham (fine) but we weaken our defense with Teahen and don't think about trying someone over Pierre or Dunn.

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Jun 21, 2011 -> 02:54 AM)
No, I don't think they'll come back.

But the Cubs were down 3-0 in the 1st. We're down three in the 6th.

Point taken, but my point wasn't to praise the lousy Cubs but to point out how we suck in making comebacks.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 20, 2011 -> 08:54 PM)
You have to get him early and pile it on cause otherwise guys likwe him settle into a good rythm and we can't seem to break it

Are you watching the game. Zambrano has no rythm. He is throwing meatball after meatball up there. A good hitting team has sent Zambrano to the showers already.

Predicted record last 19 games before the break, we play a bunch of crappy teams (Cubs-6, Nats-3, Twins-4, KC-3, Col-3)...KW has to blow things up if we aren't 11-8 in that stretch.

Edited by chiguy79