Favorite jerseys in baseball

whitesoxbrian

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 10:46 AM)
Huge fan of the Diamondbacks' alternate home/road jerseys.

I like the those as well (I'm assuming you're talking about this)

74-03121-J.jpg

I also like the black Oakland A's uniforms. The Royals used to have a black alternate as well, which I liked.

The Sox wear the alternate black unis way too much for me to like them a lot. I do own a Quentin alt. jersey though.

Edited by chw42

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 10:58 AM)
I like the those as well (I'm assuming you're talking about this)

74-03121-J.jpg

I also like the black Oakland A's uniforms. The Royals used to have a black alternate as well, which I liked.

The Sox wear the alternate black unis way too much for me to like them a lot. I do own a Quentin alt. jersey though.

Yup, that one. The hot red ones are nice to look at as well. I actually like everything about that franchise. The logo. Beautiful ballpark. The works.

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 02:03 AM)
this is the total opposite of this threads intentions, but I absolutely despise the Astros uniforms.. I think they are the worst in the league

I think their alternate red/orangeish maroon ones are alright. But their other ones are eh.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 12:01 PM)
Yup, that one. The hot red ones are nice to look at as well. I actually like everything about that franchise. The logo. Beautiful ballpark. The works.

I like their red ones better. Also a big fan of Oakland and Baltimore's black alternates.

Oh and the Padre's camo jerseys, of course

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 23, 2011 -> 10:49 AM)
halladay.jpg

albert-pujols-300x300.jpg

paul-konerko-chicago-white-sox-grey-unif

Sorry but those Jays jerseys are atrocious. I mentioned in the game thread when they played them but they need to go back to the early 90's World Series winning jersey's.

I dig the Rockies Home Whites, Oakland's Whites and Yellow Alts, Seattle White's and the Teal Alternates they brought back this year

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 23, 2011 -> 03:56 PM)
Sorry but those Jays jerseys are atrocious. I mentioned in the game thread when they played them but they need to go back to the early 90's World Series winning jersey's.

I dig the Rockies Home Whites, Oakland's Whites and Yellow Alts, Seattle White's and the Teal Alternates they brought back this year

White home jerseys by Toronto are atrocious but teal M's jerseys are nice?

I've always been a fan of alternate black unis (even though UniWatch hates them). An example I particularly liked was the black alternate the Reds wore a few years ago (do they still wear them?) back when Girffey was playing there. And the white pins with black sleeves from the same era were pretty neat as well (better than we tried them).

The Nationals' alternate red jerseys are pretty sharp, though I don't like the shape of the number '5' on the jerseys (for those that have a 5 in their number). MLB%20Washington%20Nationals%2011%20Ryan

QUOTE (IowanSoxFan @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 11:33 AM)
Yankees Pinstripes, Boston's grays, Mets pinstripes, Our grays, Oakland's gold jersey, and Rangers red jersey.

I do not like our grays at all, never have. Something about the script lettering irks me, and now the Twins have the same thing- gross. And I guess I like this year's even less: I still can't get used to the logo change on the left shoulder.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 11:36 AM)
I just can't think of anything but Walgreens when I see the Nationals logo.

Same. I would prefer their interlocking DC logo though I don't know if that has made it into their actual jerseys.

Edited by The Baconator

I'm glad you brought up the gray Expos, knight. When the Expos were still in existence, my brother had bought the $200 white Vlad jersey. When he grew out of it, he sold it on eBay for f***ing $47. Now, it turns out it was an 48 (inbetween L and XL), and that would fit me now. At least he left me the on-field Montreal hat. :(