Beckham article

whitesoxbrian

The reason that players take BP from the left is the fact that they are right handed throwers. The bottom hand on a lefty batter-right thrower is usually the dominant one. It's an exercise to help the batter swing down and through the ball as it's actually more to form because of the dominant hand's strength.

Just another way to help them regain their swing.

"But everybody agrees that playing just 59 minor-league games after an All-American college career didn't prepare Beckham for how to handle adversity. It prepared him to expect a career free of it."

I heard Frank talk about this last year on Comcast. "He was brought up too soon". It makes me ? whether Sale may be better off in the minors.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 07:10 PM)
"But everybody agrees that playing just 59 minor-league games after an All-American college career didn't prepare Beckham for how to handle adversity. It prepared him to expect a career free of it."

I heard Frank talk about this last year on Comcast. "He was brought up too soon". It makes me ? whether Sale may be better off in the minors.

I don't think there's any question about it for sale at this point.