F*** It, Part 2: Electric Boogaloo. Its just the Cubs

Kyyle23

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 09:30 PM)
I can't understand why AJ is taking so much heat on this board for most likely wanting Ozzie to take that piece of garbage out of the game.

Piece of garbage? LOL, does that make Gavin Floyd dog s***?

QUOTE (Mr. Showtime @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 09:29 PM)
Good catch. My DVR wouldn't go back for some reason. I had the sound off and only looked up to see Peavy point and yelling back at someone and then they went to break.

Yeah, you can catch AJ for just a little bit right after Soriano scores. You can see his heave-ho gesture enough, then see him staring into the dugout as he already starts walking out. Total dick move. It's exactly what it was.

Edited by IlliniKrush

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 09:32 PM)
You're right. I forgot that Peavy has done anything worthy in the past 4 years. Oops.

If we're comparing careers, get back to me when Gavin Floyd wins a f***ing Cy Young. Oops.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 09:32 PM)
You're right. I forgot that Peavy has done anything worthy in the past 4 years. Oops.

So it's justified if the guy has been injured?

Should AJ throw his hands in the "cut" sign towards his neck with Dunn going up to hit next time against a lefty?

Getting past the AJ/Peavy schism here, is there any way the bullpen doesn't give up at least a run tonight? Crain went 5 outs yesterday, Santos 4. Sale just gave us 5 tonight. Thornton can give us an inning, but can we expect good Santos tonight?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 09:34 PM)
So it's justified if the guy has been injured?

Should AJ throw his hands in the "cut" sign towards his neck with Dunn going up to hit next time against a lefty?

How would you describe Peavy's Sox career? Disappointing? Useless? I'll go with GARBAGE.

How does that Dunn comparison apply here? Peavy WAS done. He was getting hit around by a AAA team with 100 pitches in the 5th inning.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 09:34 PM)
When did I make mention of Gavin Floyd, smartass?

You said Peavy is garbage, 5.2, 3 ER isn't garbage. 5.0 IP, 6 ER is, which is what Gavin Floyd gave up in game 1.

So if Peavy is garbage according to you, then by YOUR logic, Floyd is worse than garbage. I came up with dogs***, would you like to use a different noun?

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 09:38 PM)
You're all absolutely correct. Pierzynski blows and Peavy is great. Next topic..

I never said he blows, I said he's a f***ing b**** and the whole league feels the same way. And I've heard his teammates do as well (We know of one who does after seeing tonights game)

AJ is a b****. I'd like to see him get into another fight where he doesn't have Scotty Pods to protect him.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 09:37 PM)
How would you describe Peavy's Sox career? Disappointing? Useless? I'll go with GARBAGE.

How does that Dunn comparison apply here? Peavy WAS done. He was getting hit around by a AAA team with 100 pitches in the 5th inning.

He kept his team in the game and left with the lead...and is line for the win.

Buehrle just as easily could have taken a loss yesterday if Crain imploded after the rain delay.

Bottom 3 of the order coming up in the 8th for Cubs.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jun 22, 2011 -> 09:39 PM)
Yeah. I want to WIN this in 9....no extra innings. No more ABs for Konerko will be ok, provided we WIN.

I'm good with 8 guys coming to the plate in the 8th. :)