F*** it III: Sox vs The National. First Pitch 7:10 CT

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (chw42 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 09:32 PM)
Morse hits 40 points better against right handed pitchers. Has 6 home runs against righties with an OPS 75 points higher.

This is when you need a manager who can read a god damn stat sheet.

Preaching to the choir. I am conviced Ozzie have never looked at splits or spray charts in his entire life.

How many times this season when we blow 2-3-4 scoring opportunities early have we rallied to win late?

The only difference was the insult added to injury with the homer being robbed against Dunn and the former Sox farmhand jacking one out against our equivalent of Tony Pena who had no business pitching in that situation....and no business pitching to that particular batter, either.

QUOTE (chiguy79 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 09:31 PM)
Why is Bruney even on the team...

To replace Pena, I think...

Our first break of the entire game goes our way since Werth's error in the first inning...and I guess trying to score the run from 3rd and getting gunned down.

Edited by caulfield12

Wow, just saw that we let Bruney pitch to Morse with an open base. I can't believe we didn't walk him to face Espinosa, who really struggles against LHP. Why is Bruney valued so much by this organization? It's funny, but the man of the day, J4L, screamed last week that Ozzie better not let Morse beat us.

Edited by fathom

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 03:33 AM)
How many times this season when we blow 2-3-4 scoring opportunities early have we rallied to win late?

The only difference was the insult added to injury with the homer being robbed against Dunn and the former Sox farmhand jacking one out against our equivalent of Tony Pena who had no business pitching in that situation....and no business pitching to that particular batter, either.

This is errily similar to Hudson and Arizona beating us

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 09:37 PM)
Wow, just saw that we let Bruney pitch to Morse with an open base. I can't believe we didn't walk him to face Espinose, who really struggles against LHP. Why is Bruney valued so much by this organization? It's funny, but the man of the day, J4L, screamed last week that Ozzie better not let Morse beat us.

Knowing Ozzie, he's probably remembering the Morse in our system who was more of a doubles hitter and hadn't found his power stroke yet.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 09:38 PM)
Knowing Ozzie, he's probably remembering the Morse in our system who was more of a doubles hitter and hadn't found his power stroke yet.

Got away from Walker he can hit again!

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 09:39 PM)
Our pen has been real good for quite awhile. I hope this isn't the forerunner to another crash. Don't want to get all crazt here though. We could use a Henry Rodriguez in our pen

Brian Bruney doesn't count.

Sean Burnett is in to face Dunn.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 03:39 AM)
No it isn't.

Very few people here would trade that as trophy to get Morse back

Agreed. It's just that we see former Soxhands coming back to haunt us now and with all the other stuff we are dealing with it just adds insult to injury

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 03:40 AM)
Bad things happen on Fridays. Hudson, this game, and then there were three blown games to OAK, TB and the Dodgers.

What a nightmare.

And it's not even the 13th