F*** it III: Sox vs The National. First Pitch 7:10 CT

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Juan ever gonna get on base in a game I'm watching??

Get on base, Juan (he's not the homer candidate)

My guess is everybody's gonna be trying to hit it out, like Lilly inexplicably looked like he was trying to do, despite the fact the outfield was in shallow.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 03:46 AM)
Some random person that doesn't even know me calls me racist for suggesting Jackson as a PR.

Sounds like you might wanna bring that to the attention to of a mod - stooping to that level might end up not boding well for you.

I learned that recently. :P

Or... we could just WIN THIS THING and all join hands in a hearty round of Kumbaya My Lord.

QUOTE (Yoda @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 10:32 PM)
The Nationals are pretty much giving this one away. Even if AJ hits it on the ground you have Rios whose an above average runner capable of breaking up a DP. It would take one of those "AJ pop-ups" to really kill this rally.

Nationals trying to give the game away, but yet we are still playing..

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jun 24, 2011 -> 10:50 PM)
Sounds like you might wanna bring that to the attention to of a mod - stooping to that level might end up not boding well for you.

I learned that recently. :P

Or... we could just WIN THIS THING and all join hands in a hearty round of Kumbaya My Lord.

I don't think I've ever said that to ANYONE at soxtalk in my life, and it wasn't the proper response....but I would almost rather be called a rapist or a baby killer.

Maybe it is better to take a break when fellow White Sox fans think so lowly of each other.