6/25 Games

danman31

QUOTE (scenario @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 09:09 PM)
De Aza on fire in June... .348/.408/.573/.979

Brings his season numbers up to .308/.365/.485/.850 as of last night.

And he went 3 for 5 with a triple tonight.

He'll be the extra defensive replacement/PR/PH we'll want to put on the playoff roster as we'll only need an 11 man staff. :headbang

Seriously though, do you think he can be part of the mix for leadoff options next year? Dude kinda old. Is he exceptional in the OF, or merely good? I haven't seen too much video.

Edited by Stan Bahnsen

QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 10:26 PM)
He'll be the extra defensive replacement/PR/PH we'll want to put on the playoff roster as we'll only need an 11 man staff. :headbang

Seriously though, do you think he can be part of the mix for leadoff options next year? Dude kinda old. Is he exceptional in the OF, or merely good? I haven't seen too much video.

Don't think he'd start for a good team. Offensive game is respectable in AAA, but not sure it would translate to MLB.

More likely a speedy slappy 4th outfielder type.

But I think he could stick on a major league roster somewhere if he stays healthy.

QUOTE (scenario @ Jun 25, 2011 -> 11:46 PM)
Don't think he'd start for a good team. Offensive game is respectable in AAA, but not sure it would translate to MLB.

More likely a speedy slappy 4th outfielder type.

But I think he could stick on a major league roster somewhere if he stays healthy.

The Marlins always liked him and had him penciled in as a starter a few years ago, but he could never stay healthy.