Gamethread: 6/26/2011, 1:10 p.m.; Nationals @ White Sox

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Cali @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 04:05 PM)
Yeah, this is a FIRE GREG WALKER game if I've EVER seen one... PATHETIC....

He has to go fans paying to watch this EVERY day is beyond belief. His time is well over.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 10:06 PM)
How much of a d-bag is Michael Morse? He has to be juicing again to be not only producing, but to constantly be this excited.

Him and Nix pounding the ball in the middle of the order is pretty comical.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 03:06 PM)
How much of a d-bag is Michael Morse? He has to be juicing again to be not only producing, but to constantly be this excited.

There's a lot of d-bags on that team. Hairston comes to mind. It's a shame they got rid of Nyjer Morgan and Elijah Dukes. That would have been a doucher team for the history books. Oh my.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 04:08 PM)
And yet, you KNOW it won't happen. Grrrrrrrr :angry:

Nothing will happen. Nothing ever does. It's like the parents went away for the weekend, the kids are having a party doing whatever the f*** they want, and the parents just decided to never come back.

What's f***ed up is that the Indians and Tigers are NOT that good. There's time to tweak little things here and there, FIRE this guy, CALL up this guy, CUT this guy.... to win the division.

Now if there was a team in the Central on a 2001 Mariners pace, it's a different story. This division is still winnable because it stinks so bad.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 10:07 PM)
Where's the accountability JR?

$125M+ payroll and look at the crap we trot out there everyday.

Not that it's entirely Ozzie's fault, but this was just a really bad AL lineup we had out there today. Way too little power for my liking. Of course, it's all so weird cause we tried to bring in Dunn for that very reason. Enjoy the day off tomorrow everyone!

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 04:07 PM)
Where's the accountability JR?

$125M+ payroll and look at the crap we trot out there everyday.

Jerry does not think there is a problem and cannot understand with the 2005 World Series you do not have blind loyalty to everything White Sox like he does.

Saw highlight of Espinoza's homer...that stadium is really empty in the lower level down by the foul poles.

I think the business side of "All In" has to come back into the conversation soon enough. Ozzie's not going to be able to keep starting Dunn much longer at home. Hopefully he'll go off on the fans again and say something that's a finally a fireable offense because there's no other way to get Pierre out of that line-up.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 02:09 PM)
The worst thing about this game is Juan got a few hits and that means he'll get a free pass of sucky play for the next few weeks.

There's a lot of worst things about this game but I would say it was Adam Dunn and his 4 K's.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 10:12 PM)
There's a lot of worst things about this game but I would say it was Adam Dunn and his 4 K's.

For me, it seems more likely Viciedo is called up to take at bats away from Dunn instead of taking them from Pierre.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 03:12 PM)

Nah. That's not really surprising at all. I just expect it from Dunn. Personally, I'd say the worst thing is Philip humber pitching like he did and getting a loss for his efforts. The offense should be ashamed.

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jun 26, 2011 -> 04:12 PM)

You can easily pin this loss on Dunn. Twice he came up with two on, and he also started an inning late when we desperately needed at least one run.