AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER

southsider2k5

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 10:23 PM)
Jeff Cox with a call that fails 90%+ of the time but broke our way. We were due for a break with the way things have been going, especially in extra innings or late in ballgames.

Two games were nearly mirror images of each other. Rockies SHOULD have won tonight, by all rights. They've also used Street two games in a row.

Santos scared the bejesus out of Spilborghs. That pitch was one of the nastiest he's thrown all season. Now 16/18 in SV/SVO.

And at that point, what do you have to lose? This team has been awful in the clutch, they don't string together bunches of hits, and Rios hadn't done anything and seems like he is back into the funk. Even if TCQ gets thrown out, we are pretty much in the same place we would have been anyway.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 07:19 AM)
Yeah, if we were swinging the bats even decently there's no way he sends him there. But with Rios and Beckham the next two up even I was hoping they sent him. Kinda sad when you realize the fly ball shouldn't score him but that it's infinitely better of a chance than the guys you have coming up. Either way, a win's a win and it was important after the loss the night before. Now let's take today's game - winning series on the road is always a positive.

I just said that to someone about 10 minutes ago. The play of the team totally dictated that play.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 29, 2011 -> 10:29 PM)
Due to female complications, I once again missed another game. Can't dissect at all. But I'll take the win. But at some point, we need to go on a 12 wins in 14 games streak. Hovering around .500 is making me ill.

that time of the month again?

Compliments to Sergio and to AJ on the pitch calling for Sergio. The slider's working that well? Why not make every pitch a slider.

Big props to Buehrle, pitching over some weak defense (partly of his own making) and holding that team to 2 runs when we tried to gift them more.

Props somehow to Bruney, for getting a shot right at Beckham when we needed a double play.

And to the Captain for being the offense.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 08:15 AM)
Compliments to Sergio and to AJ on the pitch calling for Sergio. The slider's working that well? Why not make every pitch a slider.

Big props to Buehrle, pitching over some weak defense (partly of his own making) and holding that team to 2 runs when we tried to gift them more.

Props somehow to Bruney, for getting a shot right at Beckham when we needed a double play.

And to the Captain for being the offense.

I don't think AJ has been calling pitches all year. It has been Joey sending in the signals. I haven't figured out who is calling them though.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 06:13 AM)
Eww. I think this deserves a suspension. Eww.

I like to taste menstruation and your judgements of it being grotesque precipitate your own suspension.

How's that for Eww?

I'm even a little bit urked in my stomach now.

:(