White Sox vs Rockies First Pitch 2:10 CT

Kyyle23

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:11 PM)
He's responsible for the crap Ozzie (whom I can't stand) has to work with. How on earth do you extend Mark Teahen? How? Why? Where's the logic.

Ozzie puts the pieces in the worst order and assembles them in absolutely the worst way time and time again.

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:11 PM)
Its Ozzie, he's a f***ing idiot. I get resting Konerko and switching in Dunn, but the rest of the lineup? f***.

The '05 lovefest is over. Winning a WS doesn't give you a lifetime pass to suck at what you're paid to do for eternity. I want both of them gone.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 04:11 PM)
He's responsible for the crap Ozzie (whom I can't stand) has to work with. How on earth do you extend Mark Teahen? How? Why? Where's the logic.

He was extended to be in a utility role. Screaming about bench signings is kind of ridiculous. Pierre? Obviously. Rios? He is losing that gamble. But to complain about the bench is a bit much. I'd love to see KW put together a couple teams with a more competent manager before I vilify him as well.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 09:14 PM)
He was extended to be in a utility role. Screaming about bench signings is kind of ridiculous. Pierre? Obviously. Rios? He is losing that gamble. But to complain about the bench is a bit much. I'd love to see KW put together a couple teams with a more competent manager before I vilify him as well.

He got a hell of a of money to be a utility player.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:13 PM)
The '05 lovefest is over. Winning a WS doesn't give you a lifetime pass to suck at what you're paid to do for eternity. I want both of them gone.

Loyalty in this organization is it's deathnail right now!

The problem is our inconsistent offense. At some point you would hope that they can put it together. we have the horses. But, you can only beat a dead "bat" to death for so long. Our offense today is a wild pitch to Jake Peavy in a park that is made for homers just like US Cell and we can't hit any

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:14 PM)

You do realize we're paying Mark Teahen $10+ million for this year and next to be bad?

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:14 PM)

Teahan was extended to be the starting 3rd baseman at the time the deal was done