White Sox vs Rockies First Pitch 2:10 CT

Kyyle23

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 08:27 PM)
About to say at least the pitcher's not leading off and then remembered it was Pierre, Oldmar and Dunn.

How can you blame Walker for this team not hitting?

Harry Houdini couldn't do anything with these guys. Maybe that explains the dearth of "Fire Walker" threads or even Dick Allen's willingness to argue on his behalf.

Oh, there's a ton of things you can question about Walker. As we said last night, people don't even talk as much about firing Walker cause they know it will only happen when Ozzie leaves.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 08:28 PM)
How does Pierre have a .300 avg with RISP? I feel like I've never seen any of those hits...

He was at like .500 during April. Of course, it doesn't mean he drove someone in with those hits.

QUOTE (chiguy79 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:28 PM)
Sox fans need to stage a walkout next home game when Pierre leads off in the first everyone walks out. Send a message like the Greeks.

With tickets at such reasonable prices, this seems so likely!

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:29 PM)
He was at like .500 during April. Of course, it doesn't mean he drove someone in with those hits.

Good point. He has 18 hits, yet only 15 RBIs. That's several singles that only advance a runner from 2nd to 3rd.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:30 PM)
Because this offense should be 100+ runs better than it is to this point in the season.

Agreed he needs to go I am not going to go on a tangent on GW anymore.

QUOTE (chiguy79 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:28 PM)
Sox fans need to stage a walkout next home game when Pierre leads off in the first everyone walks out. Send a message like the Greeks.

Can I get my MLB high $23.00 back for parking? :lolhitting

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 02:30 PM)
Because this offense should be 100+ runs better than it is to this point in the season.

Cue the "well, we're 9th in the AL in batting average and 9th in runs scored, our ERA is only 7th...it's not like there is a huge disparity, Cooper is overrated" argument.