White Sox vs Rockies First Pitch 2:10 CT

Kyyle23

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunn's going to find himself benched next week. If he can't hit a crappy sinker baller, then there's no reason for him to be playing. I truly feel that the best chance for Sox to win the AL Central this year is to not have Dunn in the lineup.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:42 PM)
congrats - putting yips?

Nope, swing yips, literally couldnt make contact with the ball. Went out to the range the next day, 200 balls, nothing further than 100 yards, HUGE chucks of grass.

Took 4 days and about 1000 balls but I broke it down, simplified, and BANG, out of it.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:44 PM)
Dunn's going to find himself benched next week. If he can't hit a crappy sinker baller, then there's no reason for him to be playing. I truly feel that the best chance for Sox to win the AL Central this year is to not have Dunn in the lineup.

I love Jason, but the hyperbole law is lame. I want to go off so bad on this clown. But I can't.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 02:44 PM)

If they want to win that is what they SHOULD do it is not what they WILL do. KW has too much pride...remember he would do the same deal again today (if anyone believes that I have some swamp land in FL to sell you).

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:07 PM)
How ANYBODY can defend KW at this point is beyond me.

So it's KW's fault that only 2 players in this lineup have an OPS over .635? Really?

Peavy is the only player in this lineup with a career OPS under .635

Only Vizquel has a career OPS lower than .700

Outside of Vizquel, Pierre and Beckham, everyone in this lineup has a career OPS higher than .730

And yet here we are in 2011 with a starting lineup performing this poorly....and you blame KW? How about we blame the guy in charge of making these guys perform up to their potential? It sure as hell isn't the GM. The GM's job is to create a roster that is strong on paper, and KW has done that...even today's lineup, based on career OPS, is not that bad of a lineup.