White Sox vs Rockies First Pitch 2:10 CT

Kyyle23

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 09:03 PM)
Dunn and Rios as 3-4 hitters is inexcusable.

LOSING *Charlie Sheen voice*

This I agree with, but it's more a testament about just how bad our offense is without Konerko and Quentin. I wonder where this lineup ranks all time in Sox history with regards to cumulative OPS?

Teahen now 4 for his last 34. Well, at least one of those 4 hits was exciting.

Why does it feel like a line-up with Pierre leading off, Dunn 3rd, Rios 4th and Teahen 5th is basically conceding the game?

Could Ozzie have made a worse line-up had he just drawn the names out of a hat as he suggested doing during our 4-18 streak?

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 09:08 PM)
Teahen now 4 for his last 34. Well, at least one of those 4 hits was exciting.

Why does it feel like a line-up with Pierre leading off, Dunn 3rd, Rios 4th and Teahen 5th is basically conceding the game?

Could Ozzie have made a worse line-up had he just drawn the names out of a hat as he suggested doing during our 4-18 streak?

Teahen's the person on the roster that is the biggest "waste". If you're looking for someone to go on the DL to get Viciedo up here, it would be him.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 04:09 PM)
Teahen's the person on the roster that is the biggest "waste". If you're looking for someone to go on the DL to get Viciedo up here, it would be him.

Hey, every time he hits the DL we start a winning streak.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 03:08 PM)
I'm just holding out hope changes will be made after the Cubs game on Sunday with regards to roster.

If he does not I do not see any coming at all then.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 09:11 PM)
Its Ozzie, he's a f***ing idiot. I get resting Konerko and switching in Dunn, but the rest of the lineup? f***.

This "Sunday" lineup puts anything Jerry M. did to shame. 3 of our 4 tough outs on the bench in same game just seems like you're settling for a 1-2 series.