cameron dfa

Bubba Philips

QUOTE (forrestg @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 12:57 PM)
Cameron designated for assignment by Redsox. Is there anything left he's 38. Will somebody pick him up?

There's been talk about the Phillies looking for a RHB for a platoon role. If they don't think there's anything better on the trade front they might give him a shot.

QUOTE (forrestg @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 12:57 PM)
Cameron designated for assignment by Redsox. Is there anything left he's 38. Will somebody pick him up?

Hell no. He's done. His bat speed is zippity doo dah. And he's lost about 3 steps on the bases and in the field (though he hasn't played much CF this year). He'll always be one of my favorite White Sox players, though.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 08:10 PM)
I always thought that he was one of the more obvious juicers. I understand that he tested positive for a banned substance, but that was "supposedly" not a steroid.

Indeed...him and Boone on same team hitting bombs in a huge park.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jun 30, 2011 -> 01:10 PM)
I always thought that he was one of the more obvious juicers. I understand that he tested positive for a banned substance, but that was "supposedly" not a steroid.

I always liked the guy when he was with the Sox. But we got a good return on that trade.