White Sox vs Cubs First Pitch 1:20 CT

Kyyle23

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 04:08 PM)
Sox win ...........I say Sergio is not available on Saturday.............Dare I say .500 team after tomorrow?
Let's just beat them by 15 or so. Give Santos a rest.

QUOTE (aprec32 @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 04:09 PM)
Nope...if it's a 3-3 tie, the winner of the last game would win the cup.

I keep hearing different things. I thought that the winner of the last game would it, but then other people in the media say the Sox retain it since they had it last year. Not that it matters.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 01:21 PM)
Just watch the game, Big Ed.

If we blow it, it's not the end of the world.

I'm as superstitious as they come. I just want 'em to f***ing win. If I think they do better when I don't watch, then so be it. :gosox3:

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 04:13 PM)
Juan Pierre showed today why he's not a DFA candidate.

If we want to play Dayan every day in left, fine, but we're going to have to trade Juan, not release him.

I'd still DFA him tomorrow. No one is going to take a 0 tool player at his salary, and even if we covered the salary, I can't see many takers. Unfortunately the last two games for him means he will most likely get a free pass for another month or two.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 04:12 PM)
I keep hearing different things. I thought that the winner of the last game would it, but then other people in the media say the Sox retain it since they had it last year. Not that it matters.

NOT THAT IS MATTERS? THIS IS THE f***ING BP CUP WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!!!!

QUOTE (BigEdWalsh @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 10:24 PM)
I'm as superstitious as they come. I just want 'em to f***ing win. If I think they do better when I don't watch, then so be it. :gosox3:

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Jul 1, 2011 -> 10:38 PM)
I'd still DFA him tomorrow. No one is going to take a 0 tool player at his salary, and even if we covered the salary, I can't see many takers. Unfortunately the last two games for him means he will most likely get a free pass for another month or two.

1.) With all due respect, you may need psychiatric help. The Sox play the Cubs six times a year. Enjoy the games! There's no scientific proof you turning off the TV helps. So watch the games. Be a participant, baby.

2.) Give me a break. The guy won us the last 2 games. Pure and simple. He's hitting about .270. You don't DFA him. Are you serious???

I want to make room for Dayan as well, but Pierre is a big leaguer. Trade him to Houston. Don't they like slappy hitters like Juan?

If Juan decides to pull the ball like fathom suggests he has the ability to do what he did the last 2 games - that is, win us the games.

He's won us more games the last 2 games than Dunn has all year.

Edited by greg775