Attendance since break

moochpuppy

They said on Mac, Jurko, and Harry (hands down the best sports talk radio in Chicago) that they have already sold over 30,000 for tomorrow night's game.

agree w/ you on MJ and H being the best show, i love it! 30 K already? wow, i was expecting to just go up tommorow and get some tickets there, looks like i'll be getting out my credit card a little early

Well as of right now:

Friday: Almost all of the lower bowl is sold-out, just some bleacher seats and obstructed view seats (some scattered seats are available), Plenty of UD seats.

Saturday: Expect a near sell-out, only section 550 and worse is available. (some scattered UD seats are available),

Sox fans still give a damn?  You mean they'll show up to games when they think the ownership is serious about winning and puts a good product on the field?

Get out of town.

JR's a pud who don't give a s*** one way or the other. Let's see if he rewards Sox fans for showing up :lol: :rolleyes: .

I'm not counting on it :nono

Sox fans still give a damn?  You mean they'll show up to games when they think the ownership is serious about winning and puts a good product on the field?

Get out of town.

JR's a pud who don't give a s*** one way or the other. Let's see if he rewards Sox fans for showing up :lol: :rolleyes: .

I'm not counting on it :nono

depends on what you expect from him.

agian this proves what i been saying for the last 3 yrs................. put the product

on the field, and the fans will come.

prob, is next yr is going to be rough, who to sign, who to trade.... etc....

It all depends on if we win this year or not. If we make it out of the first round of the playoffs, it puts a gun to JR's head to bring the core of these guys back, or bring in guys of the same caliber, or better. If we don't win the division, most of these guys won't be back for sure. If we win the division and lose in the first round, it is difficult to tell what management will do with this team.

I am not sure success is the leading indicator. It is the acceptance of the team (i.e. attendance.) From this, big crowds are there , JR needs to shell out the cash. Sign Colon, I know he overheats the fielders, but I like him, Loaiza and Buerhle to 3-5 year deals on the same day in the middle of December and show that we care. Also, ink Ordonez to a Thomas like (7 year plus,) deal.