Gary Coleman for Governor!

RibbieRubarb

Guest hotsoxchick1

they should put comedian gallager in office.. when things dont go the way he wants them to then he can sledge o matic their heads on a table and splash the remains on the house of reps.. talk about sending a message to congress huh.........

Actually did anyone see the E! true hollywood story on Gallagher. His brother, also named Gallagher duh, went around the country doing the same exact show and people confused him and the real Gallagher. So original Gallagher sued his brother and won a wad of cash for stealing his idea. Last I saw real Gallagher was doing bankruptcy commercials or something.

Darrell Issa, the key Republican in the Davis recall effort, has announced he will not run. Issa sounds like he is trying to be the "better man" here telling reporters that this recall effort was never about becoming governor but doing what was right. Either way, the race is still very much up for grabs.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/08/07/...ates/index.html

I was also wondering how Coleman was able to run considering he has lost most of his childhood earnings due to his parents. I found out his filing fees were financed by an Oakland newspaper. May the circus continue.