7/6; White Sox vs Royals; WGN

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 02:43 PM)
Can someone please explain why Viciedo is still in Charlotte and why Dunn is hitting 3rd again?

Because Ozzie's our manager. :lolhitting

Not all is terrible. CQ got a nice jump and on his wobbly legs made a good effort to zero in on that ball, but man it was hit hard.

He is up to 57 pitches already. Don't see him making it past the 6th inning at this rate. And they are really pasting his fastball.

Edited by SpainSOXfan09

QUOTE (SpainSOXfan09 @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 06:44 PM)
How the hell is this humanly possible?

1. We have a power pitcher against a weak hitting team that is making good contact and crushing the ball on occasion!!!

2. We have a stacked power hitting line up hitting little love taps against a washed up softball melon tossing left hander and seemingly have no timing andno clue as to what's coming to the plate!!!

Please name the power hitters we have in our lineup? I see three

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 01:45 PM)
Hey doc, do you know if the Sox organization feels like they regret bringing in Rios?

dont know but i can probe around and try to find out...

i sure regret it

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 06:48 PM)
At this point they have got to.

I've been wondering if we'll see a Swisher situation at the end of the year where he's dumped for basicallly nothing, or in this situation, we'll have to take on someone else's bad contract.

QUOTE (Greg Hibbard @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 01:44 PM)
I am usually very positive, but if we lose this game I might completely flip.

Don't go over to the Dark Side yet. There's always the Twins series to really get us riled up coming up next.

Seriously, it will suck to not have anybody to argue with.

We need someone to bring greg775 off the ledge if we get swept by Minny at home (not even as pessimistic as I get when we play the Twins do I envision a 4 game sweep). That would be horrific.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 01:48 PM)
I've been wondering if we'll see a Swisher situation at the end of the year where he's dumped for basicallly nothing, or in this situation, we'll have to take on someone else's bad contract.

If he keeps this up I'd be fine with that. He is a cancer to our roster.

i would be happy if he were dumped for nothing, how bout you?

Please name the power hitters we have in our lineup? I see three

Fixed - I meant stacked right handed line up that should be teeing off on this softball tosser. He is literally throwing junk.

QUOTE (docsox24 @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 06:49 PM)
i would be happy if he were dumped for nothing, how bout you?

I'd be thrilled to even trade him for someone else with a bad contract. He's just such a bad player who's been just atrocious for 80% of his time here.

I wouldn't be surprised at all, especially if they think they can plug someone into CF (such as Danks or Lilli)

John Lackey or Zito. He'll immediately play like an MVP from the point we trade him, guarantee it.

Actually, the Giants would never make that move.

The Red Sox might.

QUOTE (SpainSOXfan09 @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 01:50 PM)
Fixed - I meant stacked right handed line up that should be teeing off on this softball tosser. He is literally throwing junk.

Why would you, or anyone else for that matter, be surprised when we get shut down by a below average pitcher? How many times has it happened so far this season? Figured we'd all be used to it by now.

QUOTE (SpainSOXfan09 @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 06:50 PM)

IIRC, we're one of the worst teams in baseball against LHP.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 01:51 PM)
John Lackey or Zito. He'll immediately play like an MVP from the point we trade him, guarantee it.

Actually, the Giants would never make that move.

The Red Sox might.

Without looking in depth at the contracts, I might think about Zito. But no f***ing way on John Lackey. Awful.