7/6; White Sox vs Royals; WGN

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 02:07 PM)
How the hell are we going to win 3 of 4?

Barring a miracle, we lose 2 of 3 to KC.

Minnie will mop the Sox. Teams in the Central are laughing when they pitch to our lineup. List the pitchers our lineup have made look like real pitchers.

3 in this series alone. All three of those KC starters SUCK and the Sox at home can't hit them.

Not facing Baker and Liriano?

Well, if Humber can take out Pavano right away, then 3/4 is possible.

But we can't beat Blackburn to save our lives recently. Duensing has been awfully tough, too.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 07:07 PM)
there was a period of time when I loathed Jerry Reinsdorf, particularly when he threatened to move the team to St. Petersburg. That old feeling is coming back to me.

Yeah, the six year limit of good feelings about the WS have run out.

QUOTE (onedude @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 07:08 PM)
As long as changes are made to this team, I'm willing to sacrifice this year. I'd be embarassed for the Sox if I was a fan of another team....There is no definable word for what this team is....at least I can't think of any.

Man, this is nothing. When we were 11 games out, I can see giving up on them this year. Somehow, we still have a pulse despite so many guys underachieving this year.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 02:07 PM)
Yes it was someone on the Twins. Someone here is using the quote as their sig.

Blackburn, Nick.

Go Pierre Go, you've got to steal here. We need to prove to ourselves we can actually score a run against this guy.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 02:09 PM)
Man, this is nothing. When we were 11 games out, I can see giving up on them this year. Somehow, we still have a pulse despite so many guys underachieving this year.

hanging around is great but this team is painful to watch. The starting pitching keeps them in games and the offense can not produce on a consistent basis.

The back of the baseball card theory employed by Greg Walker does not work and the advanced scounting is nonexistant.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 02:12 PM)
"Losing to Bruce Chen is like losing to the batting practice pitcher AFTER he's spent the previous night getting wasted while ogling the Hooter's waitresses."

Every other team in the AL Central knows what that feels like....