7/6; White Sox vs Royals; WGN

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 07:44 PM)
It wasnt puzzling. He was duped into thinking he could get Dunn for Jackson and then was surprised when he couldnt.

From everything I've heard, Rizzo wanted Viciedo AND Jackson for Dunn.

• Replies 610
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 02:44 PM)
It wasnt puzzling. He was duped into thinking he could get Dunn for Jackson and then was surprised when he couldnt.

And for those who cannot watch this game. Have you ever seen a baseball player take his first cuts in a slow pitch softball game? Thats exactly what we look like. Out on our front foot, rolling everything over. Garbage.

Calling it "lift and pull" is insulting to those teams that execute that strategy successfully.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 07:44 PM)
In 87 games, we've scored double digits in runs on 3 separate occasions. Two of those were within the first 5 games.

Walker has to be fired after this game.

Rios looked surprised he hit that. LOL.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 02:44 PM)

And for those who cannot watch this game. Have you ever seen a baseball player take his first cuts in a slow pitch softball game? Thats exactly what we look like. Out on our front foot, rolling everything over. Garbage.

That fact alone shows how idiotic Kenny was/is. When you have a three-team trade in the works, you have to know with 100% certainty that you can turn around the player you are initially getting.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 02:44 PM)
In 87 games, we've scored double digits in runs on 3 separate occasions. Two of those were within the first 5 games.

That's cuz we don't play for big innings, this is grinder ball, remember?! Go piss on the statue.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 02:34 PM)
Blackburn is right about the free swinging.

How many of our guys are just hacking and guessing. The games I watch I see check swings on the first and second pitch all the time with players going around.

So KC could have easily swept this series and no changes.

Hilarious.

At least Minnie's sweep will force Jerry to do something. I'd expect Walker will be canned at the break after the Minnie sweep. That will be a start.

Even if Minny sweeps us in dominating fashion, nothing is gonna happen, it's as if Jerry in his old age doesn't care anymore.

Hawk with his rally killing "don't stop now, boys"...ugh.