The newest reality show

southsider2k5

The California Governors Race!!! Have people seen the slate of canditates so far? Larry Flint, Gary Coleman, Arnold Swartzenager, Gallagher??? This can't be for real! This is an absolute joke! If I was from California I would be praying for the big earthquake to spare the embarassment of the election.

Geez even being from Indiana isn't as embarassing as being from Cali right now.

Guest hotsoxchick1

lmao yea i saw that out in vegas.. they even have odds on who wins.....can you imagine larry flint in the governers office... omfg lol.... cally is already in the s***ter i would imagine he would be the final flush it needs ..........

Guest hotsoxchick1
Who exactly is Larry Flint?

owner of penthouse magazine.......geez roman i thought you were a hip kid.........lol..........didnt ya ever see the movie with courtney love and whats his face from cheers.......... :huh: :lol:

owner of penthouse magazine.......geez roman i thought you were a hip kid.........lol..........didnt ya ever see the movie with courtney love and whats his face from cheers.......... :huh:  :lol:

I look at the pictures in Penthouse. I dont give a flying crap about the owner. As for the movie, I have to say I dont even know what movie it is...

Guest hotsoxchick1
he's actually the head of Hustler :D

my bad.. your right.... i knew it was one of those mags...........sorry.......but i did get the right people for the movie didnt i???? lol

The California Governors Race!!!  Have people seen the slate of canditates so far?  Larry Flint, Gary Coleman, Arnold Swartzenager, Gallagher???  This can't be for real!  This is an absolute joke!  If I was from California I would be praying for the big earthquake to spare the embarassment of the election.

Geez even being from Indiana isn't as embarassing as being from Cali right now.

MORE PROOF THAT MY DAD WAS ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT CALIFORNIA. QUOTH THE OLD MAN "CALIFORNIA IS THE LAND OF FRUITS, NUTS AND FLAKES"