Is there a scenario ...?

Cali

The only way "mystery DLing" Rios would get Viciedo into the line-up would be Lillibridge/Pierre in CF and Dayan in LF, so I'm not sure if that helps much. With how low-scoring our offense has been, you don't want to present the opposition an outfield of Viciedo/Pierre/Quentin to shred to pieces.

At least Rios plays adequate defense, normally. Dunn is the first issue that has to be addressed for this team to move forward in 2011.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 03:40 PM)
I've said this before, but Cooper wants the managerial job from what he's said on the radio.

Which is really sad. Cooper isn't mentally tough enough to be a manager. He could be the next Dave Wannstedt. A guy who might have been better off as an assistant.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 6, 2011 -> 03:49 PM)
I'm in complete agreement. It's been a chore watching/following the games this season. Even when we win it's barely satisfying.

I'm just seeing history repeat itself. Another paper tiger tracing back to the beginning of this century.

If I'm Ozzie, I would want to go to Florida. There's really no future upside to the Sox.