Jerry must be so proud

fathom

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 02:28 PM)
WHOAH!?!? Weird

Come on BS, GOOD 2 STRIKE HITTER!

Stop stealing my lines now!

^^ What just happened up here had me laughing out loud at work.

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 02:29 PM)
You can't even spell the last name correctly.

I'm imitating Hawkaroo on a forum...you're not SUPPOSED too spell things correctly...it's all about the pronunciation!

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 02:22 PM)
Rather than tossing out apples vs oranges, how about we toss out oranges vs oranges.

I have no problem with a gay/lesbian couple walking together in a park, and if they have a child, so be it.

Just as I have no problem with a straight couple walking together in a park with a child.

^^ Apples | Apples ^^

I do have a problem with gay pride parades...just as I'd have a problem with straight pride parades if they existed.

Just as I have a problem with douchebag frat boys prancing around like asshats, I dislike when I have to see weirdo flamboyant gays doing the same.

^^ Apples | Apples ^^

The problem is that many gay/lesbian couples CAN'T go walking together in the park (with/without their child) and not have a much stronger chance of hearing insults/threats or actually being confronted by someone who is against them being together (especially with a child). It's events like these that put events like pride parades into action.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 02:33 PM)
YOU GOTTA BE BLEEPIN ME?

If you're gonna do this, you have to do it right...

It's more like..

YOU GOTTA BE...(LONG PAUSE) BLEEPIN' ME!#@$!@ DAG GUB IT...HE WAS SAFE...YOU HAVE GOTTA BE BLEEPIN' ME. THESE UMPIRES NEED TO KEEP THEMSELVES OUT OF THE SPOTLIGHT...THIS IS JUST BS!

(Replay shows he was clearly out)

(Extended period of silence) DAG GUB IT...OH WELL, PAULIE'S GONNA HAVE TO BOW HIS NECK!

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 02:37 PM)

We took this from a racist filled soapbox thread to the most entertaining currently active thread on the forum.

JOE.....CREE...EEEDY...YES!!!!

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOOOOOOOOARRRRRRDDDDDDD....YEESSSSS!

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 02:38 PM)
We took this from a racist filled soapbox thread to the most entertaining currently active thread on the forum.

JOE.....CREE...EEEDY...YES!!!!

YOU CAN PUT IT ON THE BOOOOOOOOARRRRRRDDDDDDD....YEESSSSS!

AND THIS THREAD IS OVA!

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 02:39 PM)
And we're back....

Tonight's Ford Drive of the Game goes to Brent Morel with his 3rd inning towering pop up to the 2nd baseman.

:lolhitting

"But he just missed that one, dag gum it"