White Sox vs. Twins, 1:10 CT, CSN

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 07:29 PM)
Rios is tradeable in my opinion-might not get much in return but maybe somebody could use him

Absolutely not, no one is taking on that contract. Our own scouts think he stinks now.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 08:29 PM)
Rios is tradeable in my opinion-might not get much in return but maybe somebody could use him

Just release him.

Suck it up and pay the contract.

Nobody just nobody will pick up his contract. It is wasted money. As far as what he can do on a baseball field, he's garbage.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 07:30 PM)
OMG, a mother f***ing check swing "excuse me" slash through the infield. f*** this f***ing Twins team so f***ing much. Pieces of s***. So god damn annoying to watch. I almost hope they win the division just so they can be f***ing ass raped by the Yankees again. f***ing garbage f***ing slap hitters.

It simply amazes me the things that go wrong for the Sox and every mistake and every excuse me hit the other teams get is just magnified

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 02:32 PM)
I turned down an invite to bbq at the beach today to stick around and watch this one. d'oh!

Well the Futures game will be on atleast

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 02:30 PM)
OMG, a mother f***ing check swing "excuse me" slash through the infield. f*** this f***ing Twins team so f***ing much. Pieces of s***. So god damn annoying to watch. I almost hope they win the division just so they can be f***ing ass raped by the Yankees again. f***ing garbage f***ing slap hitters.

That's what happens when you have hitters who make contact. Good things usually happen. And have been happening for at least a decade for Minnesota.

How in the hell can they keep Oz/KW after this.

You can't explain losing 2 of 3 to KC and 3 of 4 to Minnie.

Those are 2 bad baseball teams in our division owning us at home.

There's no way a fan should buy a ticket the second half.

Go watch the Kane County Cougars if you need a baseball fix.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 08:32 PM)
I turned down an invite to bbq at the beach today to stick around and watch this one. d'oh!

Terrible move.

Never choose something like that over this team.