White Sox vs. Twins, 1:10 CT, CSN

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Harry Chappas @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 01:53 PM)
at a minimum teahen should be released after this game

he serves no purpose

I swear it makes no sense. Hasn't Tank gotten some playing time at 1B? You've got Omar who can play 3rd. Lilli in the outfield. His LH bat produces nothing. That one f***ing 3 run homer is going to keep him around for the rest of the season, that and Kenny's stupid extension.

Hawk really needs to stop with the Twins flattery. You want to know why we're so f***ing bad against them? 1) We are a mediocre team. Period. 2) We hype the Twins up to be perfect. For a large part YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

Hawk is so spineless. I can't remember the last time he said something outright negative (but truthful) about the Sox.

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 03:56 PM)
Hawk really needs to stop with the Twins flattery. You want to know why we're so f***ing bad against them? 1) We are a mediocre team. Period. 2) We hype the Twins up to be perfect. For a large part YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS.

Hawk is so spineless. I can't remember the last time he said something outright negative (but truthful) about the Sox.

Hawk needs to check the results of Twins games against everyone but the Sox.

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 01:56 PM)

I'll take Hawk's side on this one:

1. Couldn't you say he's taking a shot at the Sox by saying "Gee, with all the injuries to the Twins, it's hard to believe we're 1-6 against them this season?"

2. He can't flat out call the team garbage because he would lose his job.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 04:00 PM)
I'll take Hawk's side on this one:

1. Couldn't you say he's taking a shot at the Sox by saying "Gee, with all the injuries to the Twins, it's hard to believe we're 1-6 against them this season?"

2. He can't flat out call the team garbage because he would lose his job.

Hawk could very easily get away with ripping the Sox.

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 02:58 PM)
Glad to see Ozzie show some emotion there. His firing, which won't happen, is LONG over due.

All this talk of a potential Ozzie firing needs to stop. There is no way the White Sox are going to return money to thousands of fans who purchased an Ozzie plan for season tickets so why even talk about it? There is 0 chance of this happening and it should be obvious to everyone.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 04:02 PM)
All this talk of a potential Ozzie firing needs to stop. There is no way the White Sox are going to return money to thousands of fans who purchased an Ozzie plan for season tickets so why even talk about it? There is 0 chance of this happening and it should be obvious to everyone.

So the White Sox aren't firing Ozzie because they sold Ozzie plans? Are there stipulations in the Ozzie plan that you get your money back if Ozzie gets fired?

Give me a f***ing break, that doesn't make a bit of sense.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 04:07 PM)
Was the WP on Santos or AJ? I missed it.

More Santos than AJ, but the ball bounced right back to home plate and was just sitting on the ground and AJ fumbled it around. If he could have picked it up he would have tagged out Casilla easily.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 10, 2011 -> 02:07 PM)
Was the WP on Santos or AJ? I missed it.

It was a wild pitch but AJ should have been able to...

a.) knock it down

or

b.) get to the pass ball with tons of time to get the out.

epic fail.