Soxtalk Ads

hi8is

I really enjoy having these offers presented to me - clicking on them from time to time has allowed me to explore offers and services that are relevant to me.

It has behooved me to check out things every other day - as it only takes a couple minutes and the benefits are there for all involved.

No green here. Just thinking that others may enjoy the benefits of exploring. ;)

QUOTE (hi8is @ Jul 11, 2011 -> 02:48 PM)
I really enjoy having these offers presented to me - clicking on them from time to time has allowed me to explore offers and services that are relevant to me.

It has behooved me to check out things every other day - as it only takes a couple minutes and the benefits are there for all involved.

No green here. Just thinking that others may enjoy the benefits of exploring. ;)

No.

I understand why they would do it...but I don't like ads...ever.

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Jul 11, 2011 -> 12:49 PM)
No.

I understand why they would do it...but I don't like ads...ever.

I LOVE ads because when I explore them - it benefits the parent site.

Catch my drift?

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 11, 2011 -> 01:19 PM)
You kissing up to become an admin or something?

Not at all - I'm simply happy that I have an opportunity to bring this place some revenue.

Why not take a few moments and show some support by exploring some Quiznos Coupons, for example. :P

Takes 30 seconds of my time and supports a worthy cause.

w00t w00t.

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Jul 11, 2011 -> 05:40 PM)
Yeah, not going to lie- I just went and got Quiznos for the first time in 8 months because I saw an ad here (and I'm not one to cave to advertisements).

and who's it gonna hurt if you happened to explore the offers that are presented on Soxtalk.

Aint gonna hurt no one - that's what my momma wuda saids.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 11, 2011 -> 02:58 PM)
I didn't even know there were ads on this site.

There is a small banner that pops up below the banner logo once in a while with a few links on it. I run adblock and noscript, but these aren't intrusive ads anyway.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Jul 12, 2011 -> 08:10 AM)
There is a small banner that pops up below the banner logo once in a while with a few links on it. I run adblock and noscript , but these aren't intrusive ads anyway.

Ditto

Edited by BigSqwert