Children banned from restaraunt

southsider2k5

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 05:54 PM)
Well you can still just go with bacon and win.

Bacon on top of meat with cheese and eggs on top is tasty sometimes, but without grains or starches to cut through there, would get kind of annoying pretty quick.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 02:32 PM)
I know movie theaters that ban kids below a certain age. Nothing wrong with this. If you have to bring your kids with you everywhere you go, then you know what, you gotta stay your ass home or hire a sitter. Otherwise, don't have kids.

YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CHILDREN, ADMIT IT!

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 04:58 PM)
Bacon on top of meat with cheese and eggs on top is tasty sometimes, but without grains or starches to cut through there, would get kind of annoying pretty quick.

Suicide.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 04:52 PM)
He said "Serve only animal byproducts". Not "only things including animal byproducts".

Sorry, there will be bread/pasta, but all will be covered with butter/cheese to taint it with animal byproducts.

Same goes for the fresh vegetable bar...all sprayed with melted butter for flavor. :D It's not the kind of place you'd want to go if you're one step off a heart attack, but it'll be good! :D

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 05:01 PM)
YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH CHILDREN, ADMIT IT!

"I don't have a problem with them, I just think they're f***ing gross, I don't want them near me, and I don't want to ever have one. I mean, I COULD live with one, I suppose, if I was forced too. But they better never talk to me or do things near me. Oh, and they can't be that really outgoing, flamboyant type.

But yeah, I don't really have a problem with them. To each his own, you know?"

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 06:14 PM)
Sorry, there will be bread/pasta, but all will be covered with butter/cheese to taint it with animal byproducts.

Same goes for the fresh vegetable bar...all sprayed with melted butter for flavor. :D It's not the kind of place you'd want to go if you're one step off a heart attack, but it'll be good! :D

Then you'll realize shortly thereafter that turning away 5-10% of your business by not having a vegetarian option available out of anger/spite might not be the best business move.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 05:24 PM)
Then you'll realize shortly thereafter that turning away 5-10% of your business by not having a vegetarian option available out of anger/spite might not be the best business move.

I never said there wasn't one...I'm just not advertising it because this way BS wouldn't come there. :D

Then again, my hatred for BS runs so very deep that I may forego this 5-10% so I don't have to see him again!

Edited by Y2HH

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 04:15 PM)
I've learned two things about J4L in the last two days: don't have gay sex near him and don't bring your screaming kid near him. He really dislikes both.

And really don't let you kid have gay screaming sex around him.

QUOTE (Y2HH @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 04:39 PM)
When I open my restaurant, it will serve only animal byproduct products...meat, dairy, etc...thus banning BigSqwert without having to actually ban him by hanging a sign that 9 foot tall Vegan Hippy Sasquatches are not allowed in my establishment!

I'm there.

I don't have an issue with what McDain's is doing. If someone like Mrs. Kelley abhors the restaurant's policy so much, she's free to eat somewhere else. If enough people take offense to the same extent, then McDain's will lose business and Mr. Vuick (or whatever his name is) will probably reverse his decision. Or he can be stubborn and go out of business. It's his perogative. Either way, the free market will solve this issue just fine.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 05:18 PM)
"I don't have a problem with them, I just think they're f***ing gross, I don't want them near me, and I don't want to ever have one. I mean, I COULD live with one, I suppose, if I was forced too. But they better never talk to me or do things near me. Oh, and they can't be that really outgoing, flamboyant type.

But yeah, I don't really have a problem with them. To each his own, you know?"

Mock me all you want. I hate Ozzie Guillen. I hate Kenny Williams. I hate Lakers fans. I hate the Kardashian sisters. I hate people that mispronounce words on purpose. I hate reality TV. I hate people that are famous for nothing (I guess that's the same as hating Kardashian sisters). I hate republicans (nobody on this board, I can overlook that on here because I feel I know certain people from here and they're cool and I don't care, and I don't want to get banned). I'll get back to you later.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 07:49 PM)
I hate people that mispronounce words on purpose.

I hate republicans

My girlfriend says "LAYzier" instead of "leisure". She's also even more conservative Republican than I am. I guess you'd really hate her. Which is good...I don't want you talking to my girlfriend anyway. :lolhitting

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 08:49 PM)
Mock me all you want. I hate Ozzie Guillen. I hate Kenny Williams. I hate Lakers fans. I hate the Kardashian sisters. I hate people that mispronounce words on purpose. I hate reality TV. I hate people that are famous for nothing (I guess that's the same as hating Kardashian sisters). I hate republicans (nobody on this board, I can overlook that on here because I feel I know certain people from here and they're cool and I don't care, and I don't want to get banned). I'll get back to you later.

I got banned once before (in May) for arguing with you. :P

QUOTE (FlySox87 @ Jul 13, 2011 -> 09:27 PM)
My girlfriend says "LAYzier" instead of "leisure". She's also even more conservative Republican than I am. I guess you'd really hate her. Which is good...I don't want you talking to my girlfriend anyway. :lolhitting

I'll talk to your GF, what's her #? PM it. :D