Sox versus Tigers Game Thread

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 07:52 PM)
Are those cities?

Augusta is.

If you include Hilton Head, Charleston and Savannah, that's really a golfing mecca.

St. Petersburg, maybe.

CLE set up for a really big inning now. 6-5, runners on 1st and 3rd, no outs. Chisenhall with go-ahead single. They just don't quit. OFC, Balt isn't the best team in the world.

1500 hits for Cabrera in his career.

Edited by caulfield12

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Floyd actually manned up in a "big game" tonight.

That's a sign of progress. From the initial looks of it, things looked more bleak than they did for the Twins starting Swarzak vs. Humber.

That's the beauty of baseball.

Cashman must be getting impatient. Another big lead for TOR, 6-1. Who started for them?

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 05:55 PM)
If you measure the greatest golf city as the number of quality golf courses in the area, Chicago, if not number one, is high on the list.

I will concede, it is good. Plus it has a very enthusiastic base of golfers. I love playing there. Can't get on Medinah like Hawk, but lots of nice public courses.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 07:58 PM)
Anyone on here watch The Franchise on Wednesday night? Great stuff...Matt Cain's wife is attractive.

If I was a MLB star making millions, you bet I'd have a trophy wife as well.....and she'd be a slutty trophy wife....not one that doesn't give it up.

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 08:01 PM)
If I was a MLB star making millions, you bet I'd have a trophy wife as well.....and she'd be a slutty trophy wife....not one that doesn't give it up.

LOL, you want your wife to be a slut???

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 08:01 PM)

I think I'd go for Emily Maynard from the Bachelor 15.

She's actually the first girl I've ever seen on that show who really seemed close to 100% genuine.

She reminds me a lot of Phil Mickelson's wife, but even cuter.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 08:02 PM)
LOL, you want your wife to be a slut???

You don't want Kris Benson's wife, that's for sure. She would be the perfect villain on all those Real Housewives shows.

BTW, J-Lo's now back on the market.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (sin city sox fan @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 09:05 PM)
I'd want her to be a slut with me....not one who always has a headache. Not just a front door slut either....the back door needs to stay unlocked.

J4l isnt around is he?

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Jul 15, 2011 -> 06:59 PM)
I will concede, it is good. Plus it has a very enthusiastic base of golfers. I love playing there. Can't get on Medinah like Hawk, but lots of nice public courses.

Naples, FL is the golf capital...trust me I live here and it is a bunch of old rich people playing golf who don't know how to drive. Luckily during the summer they all leave and head back to the northeast and midwest.

80 championship golf courses. There are more golf holes than any other place in the world, per capita.