Sox versus Tigers Game thread July 17

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Sizemore was pulled from that Orioles game early.

Wonder why.

3-0 behind the infamous Jeonmar Gomez. O's starting some jokester I've never heard of who's getting rocked, HR's by Hafner and Santana already. (OFC, he's wearing a Cubs' hat in his pic, Atkins???)

Beckham now 6/10 in this series.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Jul 17, 2011 -> 04:45 PM)
Third consecutive start for Teahen. If this is the new reality, then there's truly no reason not to put Morel back in Charlotte to get 4 AB's daily, and bring up DV or ADA. As long as Omar is on the roster, he's all the backup/def. replacement we need.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 17, 2011 -> 06:03 PM)
Why did Beckham not try to break that up?

1.) I hope it's not the new reality. But Morel obviously needs time off. This is giving Teahen a chance to actually prove he is worthy of playing every day. If Teahen grasps it good for him but I have my doubts.

2.) Personally I think he knew there was no hope on that one. I don't think he was loafing but you could convince me otherwise.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 17, 2011 -> 12:03 PM)
Why did Beckham not try to break that up?

He's been taking lessons from Alex Rios in not exerting too much unnecessary energy?

17 innings string with the Tigers not scoring just broken....note to AJ: No low and inside hanging curveballs to LHB's.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 17, 2011 -> 02:05 PM)
1.) I hope it's not the new reality. But Morel obviously needs time off. This is giving Teahen a chance to actually prove he is worthy of playing every day. If Teahen grasps it good for him but I have my doubts.

2.) Personally I think he knew there was no hope on that one. I don't think he was loafing but you could convince me otherwise.

It's only a matter of time before a Teahen miscue costs us another game at 3b.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jul 17, 2011 -> 02:06 PM)
He's been taking lessons from Alex Rios in not exerting too much unnecessary energy?

17 innings string with the Tigers not scoring just broken....note to AJ: No low and inside hanging curveballs to LHB's.

Man you're freaking infatuated with rios......