7/19 GT: Sox @ Royals, 7:10pm

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 20, 2011 -> 03:41 AM)
Our 16 million dollar pitcher has now lost 3 straight games to Paulino, Swarzak and Duffy

Our 16 million pitcher looks like a reliever. He had good velocity for a few innings.

Sox may lose another series to KC. So funny.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 09:41 PM)
Our 16 million dollar pitcher has now lost 3 straight games to Paulino, Swarzak and Duffy

The 16 million dollar pitcher did enough to beat this team. The craptacular offense who can't score runs cost us another game. We can't win games consistently in the AL with 2 run efforts all the time.

The Sox are who they are.

These games against KC prove it. Sox can't even hit pitchers off a AAA team, which the Royals are.

First in Chicago, now here.

What a joke.

Sell Kenny, sell now.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 09:43 PM)

These games against KC prove it. Sox can't even hit pitchers off a AAA team, which the Royals are.

What a joke.

Sell Kenny, sell now.

He isnt selling. I would say that he would burn the entire farm trying to pick up a big name vet to push all in before he sells off. He didnt move a lot of players in our down seasons, he wont this year. He is gambler Kenny and is always all in. I wouldnt get too attached to whatever is left in the system because he is probably about to burn it down to push his chips in.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 07:43 PM)

What a joke.

Sell Kenny, sell now.

Oh, and fire Greg Walker, too!!!!

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 09:46 PM)
He isnt selling. I would say that he would burn the entire farm trying to pick up a big name vet to push all in before he sells off. He didnt move a lot of players in our down seasons, he wont this year. He is gambler Kenny and is always all in. I wouldnt get too attached to whatever is left in the system because he is probably about to burn it down to push his chips in.

Yeah if you all in might as well do that

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 20, 2011 -> 03:46 AM)

Yeah, I don't trust him.

He may want more pitching when we need a 3B who can hit, a CF who can hit, a DH who can hit. Suddenly his team has no home run pop anymore, yet it also has no basestealers.

Good luck.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Jul 19, 2011 -> 10:40 PM)
Especially when he trades Viciedo for a reliever. There is no reason that he isnt up. The fact that he isnt up, tells me that he is going going gone.

Please my god.