"I'm Ready"

southsider2k5

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 02:59 AM)
You tried to claim that Kenny never makes deals at the deadline, which was demolished. Quit pouting.

Pouting? Not quite.

I said the word 'tweak.' We don't tweak til it's too late. Then we do nothing but pick up scrubs like Manny.

QUOTE (winninguglyin83 @ Jul 20, 2011 -> 08:31 PM)
The manager won't play the kid unless he has the OK to bench the $56 million stiff the GM has saddled with him for the next 3 1/2 years, the guy who can't hit as well as Joey Cora or Greg Walker.

not an ozzie problem.

It's a Kenny problem.

Kenny is the one ruining this franchise.

Why are so many people adamant that it has to be one or the other?

Both of those jagoffs (let's face it, they are) are responsible. Send them both packing.

When I asked Kenny Williams on June 22 what it will take to bring up his prized prospect he said, “Until I get the feeling from the coaching staff that he is in fact needed, and they believe that the mix that they are currently sending out there isn’t getting the job done.”

LOL funniest thing I've read in a while.

I know many of us, especially me, repeat ourselves over and over about this.

But isn't losing 4 of 6 to KC after getting faceplanted by Minnie again enough to at least try?

We're still "only" 4.5 out.

We wasted yet another stretch of games after the AS break where we could have tweaked, could have brought up Dayan and DeAza.

Nothing.

Please KW bring up Viciedo now. My god what is wrong with yu and Oz? Do it for the fans who are not rich and bought season tix this year.

This season has been a big fat F.

How many teams in baseball history have had no win streaks of more that four games to this point and won a division?? That's what I wanna know.

KW the season is NOT going to magically turn around.

Viciedo. DeAza. Trade for Ramirez.

MAKE SOME CHANGES NOW!

p.s. Kyle Davies owned you. He is no good.

Bruce Chen owned you twice. He is no good. Even the Cubs stiffs shut down the Sox.

Pitcher after pitcher has owned you.

CHANGES!

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 08:23 AM)
(Turn and face the strain)

At this point I'm not so sure Viciedo comes up and is a game changer anyways. For some reason, hitters come to die in Chicago. That reason could very well be Greg Walker, but I don't know for sure. I would assumed if Viciedo gets up here, whatever it is that causes Sox hitters to nosedive will grab a hold of him as well.