7-20: Sox (47-50) vs. Royals (39-58); 7:10; CSN

TitoMB345

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 03:39 AM)
Now we have to put up with Teahen's defense at 3B.

That was the perfect chance to use Dunn against a pitcher he's had success against. With Alexei as our DH, there's really no other spot where you could use Dunn. I'm sure Ozzie knows that.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 03:42 AM)
Is Dunn available to pinch strikeout for someone tonight?

I said it earlier tonight, but not calling up Viciedo for this series with two lefties on the mound while benching Dunn is mind-boggling. Look at our freaking offensive roster right now? It's pathetic!

Losing 2 out of 3 to the Royals in this fashion has to be one of the lowest points in a low flipping season.

Edit: Man, even if they win - the offensive woes have to be to worst crap I've ever seen out of this team.

Disgusting.

Edited by hi8is

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 20, 2011 -> 09:44 PM)
I said it earlier tonight, but not calling up Viciedo for this series with two lefties on the mound while benching Dunn is mind-boggling. Look at our freaking offensive roster right now? It's pathetic!

I don't understand it either. What is KW waiting for? Its mindboggling. Hopefully this knee "issue" with Dunn lands him on the DL.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 03:46 AM)
I don't understand it either. What is KW waiting for? Its mindboggling. Hopefully this knee "issue" with Dunn lands him on the DL.

It would be just like the Sox to promote Viciedo just before we face some big time sinker ball pitchers against the Indians.