Dunn has a sore knee

southsider2k5

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 04:41 PM)
Indeed.

I post nude pics of myself all the time in the "I am drunk" thread.

We have a mod monitoring that thread at all times with a backup admin on call when it comes to mass BS photo deletion. The graveyard shift is assigned to newbs

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 04:46 PM)
We have a mod monitoring that thread at all times with a backup admin on call when it comes to mass BS photo deletion. The graveyard shift is assigned to newbs

I would like that job. Those pics = fap time.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 04:47 PM)
you can facebook friend him for free unlimited views

Has anyone pointed out that BS is a Godless hippy in the past 3 hours? If not, I'd like to throw it out there again.

Oh, and of course he's been facebook friended. Keeps the sauce flowin.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 21, 2011 -> 06:03 PM)
A few people may know my name, but only 1 person has ever seen my face, and that was entirely by chance/accident.

ANONYMOUS

Just from what you typed, the NSA and FBI are going to be looking at this thread tonight.

QUOTE (Special K @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 12:24 PM)

Many people keep saying that he has to come out of it eventually. I keep leaning more towards this.

Dunn may just be — to use a highly technical term — cooked. For a six-year stretch, Dale Murphy was one of the very best players in the world, a monster hitter who bagged two MVP awards. Then, in the year he turned 32, he lost it, hitting just .226 and setting off a painful, six-year decline phase that ended with him flailing away in Colorado Rockies expansion purple. It was one of the saddest, most dramatic collapses a player had ever seen.

Adam Dunn turns 32 in November. If he keeps going at this rate, Dale Murphy's plight will look like a weekend in Cabo by comparison.

Obviously we've never seen such an extreme case but it appears that Dunn has lost his ability to hit and may never regain it.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 03:45 PM)
@MDGonzales Dunn had left knee drained Monday, says he feels better

SOunds like maybe this is the roster move I heard about. If its hurt to the point where its accumulating fluid, that may be a 15 day DL retroactive.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 04:56 PM)
SOunds like maybe this is the roster move I heard about. If its hurt to the point where its accumulating fluid, that may be a 15 day DL retroactive.

Again, the Tribune this morning said that any attempt to DL Dunn regarding his knee would be "Suspicious".

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 04:08 PM)
Again, the Tribune this morning said that any attempt to DL Dunn regarding his knee would be "Suspicious".

If they drained his knee they have a pretty good medical reason. That is much more convincing than a guy watching from the press box's opinion.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 22, 2011 -> 07:04 PM)
If they drained his knee they have a pretty good medical reason. That is much more convincing than a guy watching from the press box's opinion.

I don't think theyd have described it that way if it was just the opinion of Gonzalez and not something deeper.