Fantasy Football

In a keeper football league, anyone in 4th round or later is eligible and you lose that round. Without a doubt keeping Mendenhall and I think I'm going to go with Roethlisberger but I have some other decent ones. Mike Wallace? Steve Smith NYG and Rice both are big if's.

4 Steve Smith (CAR) - NO CHANCE

5 Antonio Gates

6 Percy Harvin

7 Mike Wallace

8 LaDanian Tomlinson - NO CHANCE

9 JETS D

10 Ben Roethlisberger

12 Steve Smith (NYG)

13 Rashard Mendenhall - BEING KEPT

15 Sidney Rice

Wallace or Roethlisberger? I keep wanting to lean towards Rice because of how late he was drafted but his injury and QB status push me obviously

Edited by Chi Town Sox

QUOTE (Chi Town Sox @ Aug 2, 2011 -> 03:25 PM)
In a keeper football league, anyone in 4th round or later is eligible and you lose that round. Without a doubt keeping Mendenhall and I think I'm going to go with Roethlisberger but I have some other decent ones. Mike Wallace? Steve Smith NYG and Rice both are big if's.

4 Steve Smith (CAR) - NO CHANCE

5 Antonio Gates

6 Percy Harvin

7 Mike Wallace

8 LaDanian Tomlinson - NO CHANCE

9 JETS D

10 Ben Roethlisberger

12 Steve Smith (NYG)

13 Rashard Mendenhall - BEING KEPT

15 Sidney Rice

Wallace or Roethlisberger? I keep wanting to lean towards Rice because of how late he was drafted but his injury and QB status push me obviously

How many teams in the league? Because of what the Steelers defense is usually like, I wouldn't be incredibly high on Roethlisberger since they can switch to run mode pretty easily. He is just not consistent enough for me. Depending on what your league is like, I'd even think about keeping Gates. Otherwise, no one really stands out to me there except Wallace. I would see him as a pretty good keeper.

I also have a dilemma in my keeper league. We are able to keep 3 of our players in a PPR, 12 team league.

I'm definitely keeping Aaron Rodgers and Ray Rice. My final decision is between:

Matt Forte

Peyton Hillis

Frank Gore

I really don't know where to go with this one (I also have Wallace and Gates but am sure I should go with a 2nd RB).

QUOTE (vandy125 @ Aug 9, 2011 -> 03:18 PM)
How many teams in the league? Because of what the Steelers defense is usually like, I wouldn't be incredibly high on Roethlisberger since they can switch to run mode pretty easily. He is just not consistent enough for me. Depending on what your league is like, I'd even think about keeping Gates. Otherwise, no one really stands out to me there except Wallace. I would see him as a pretty good keeper.

I also have a dilemma in my keeper league. We are able to keep 3 of our players in a PPR, 12 team league.

I'm definitely keeping Aaron Rodgers and Ray Rice. My final decision is between:

Matt Forte

Peyton Hillis

Frank Gore

I really don't know where to go with this one (I also have Wallace and Gates but am sure I should go with a 2nd RB).

It's a 10 team league, I'm not Ben's biggest fan either, just the fact that I get a probably top 10 QB in the 10th round (where I can draft another one in the top 9 somewhere) is a little appealing. I think I am leaning towards Wallace though.

Is there a lost draft pick associated with keeping any of them? Just looking at them without knowing I'd say Forte. I just don't see Hillis having the same year, Gore always finds a way to miss a couple or more games (coupled with Alex Smith) just doesn't do it for me. Forte is a horse