Jackson & Teahen to TOR for Frasor & Stewart (RHP)

macsandz

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 26, 2011 -> 10:44 PM)
This is nonsense.

If it's true, I am ready for this regime to be through. But I'd bet about $5000 it's bs.

Yeah, what I don't understand is why De Aza gets pulled from a minor league game, but Teahen a guy in the deal plays. Unless they just wanted to make sure De Aza was in Chicago tonight because of the early game tomorrow.

If it is true, I give the trade a big thumbs up.

The Sox sure could use the $4 million they blew on Manny last year for no apparent reason.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 26, 2011 -> 09:47 PM)
Yeah, what I don't understand is why De Aza gets pulled from a minor league game, but Teahen a guy in the deal plays. Unless they just wanted to make sure De Aza was in Chicago tonight because of the early game tomorrow.

If it is true, I give the trade a big thumbs up.

The Sox sure could use the $4 million they blew on Manny last year for no apparent reason.

$4 million?

You don't don't think they could salary dump to the Red Sox or Yankees and actually get someone worth a s*** back in return?

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jul 27, 2011 -> 04:49 AM)
Are you confirming this?

No, I'm saying that if anyone was to know of this going down before it's announced, it's the players involved. Frasor finds out, tells a friend/family member they're coming home...and maybe bucket is that guy. Bucket's been a legit poster on this site and has never posted crap like this before.

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Jul 26, 2011 -> 10:49 PM)
Um...

Not buying this, unless it's a really good prospect. Not when Jackson would be a piece for Rasmus.

Yes because Jackson really garners a really good prospect and those Rasmus rumors werent full of poo at all.

QUOTE (iamshack @ Jul 26, 2011 -> 10:49 PM)
$4 million?

You don't don't think they could salary dump to the Red Sox or Yankees and actually get someone worth a s*** back in return?

Jason Frasor is pretty good. He can help them this year. Not only that, they dump Mark Teahen. I can't believe your boy may make his best trade in a while and you are thinking about tearing down your shrine to him.

QUOTE (fathom @ Jul 26, 2011 -> 10:50 PM)
No, I'm saying that if anyone was to know of this going down before it's announced, it's the players involved. Frasor finds out, tells a friend/family member they're coming home...and maybe bucket is that guy. Bucket's been a legit poster on this site and has never posted crap like this before.

Fair enough.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 26, 2011 -> 10:51 PM)
Jason Frasor is pretty good. He can help them this year. Not only that, they dump Mark Teahen. I can't believe your boy may make his best trade in a while and you are thinking about tearing down your shrine to him.

Probably because it'd be a pure salary dump and a horrendous trade(unless that prospect is legit).

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 26, 2011 -> 10:51 PM)

Yeah that Teahen contract was really tying our hands wasn't it.. You don't trade a solid SP for a relief pitcher, especially when you don't even need one..

Im over it, there is no chance this is true.. KW has made some odd moves in the past, but this is too stupid to be legit