Happy 1st Birthday to HSC

Spiff

So mature for your age! Does this mean you drinking and gambling in Vegas illegally?

Well either way, have a good one, and maybe you'll get a White Sox winner.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

P.S. I started this thread cause I know how much you like my sig.

So mature for your age! Does this mean you drinking and gambling in Vegas illegally?

:cheers  :cheers  :cheers

:headbang :o :cheers happy bday hsc.......

Ahh, I remember when I turned the BIG 01....Ohh, let's just say things got a bit crazy.... ;)

and Happy B-Day Hotness :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

ahh thank you thank you thank you.. yeah its hell being the youngest on the boards here.......hey can someone make a liquor run for me?????? im runnin out...hey spiff send me that jeremy in the flesh.. what a great present that would make for sure, hubba hubba..... ;) ..... :cheers :cheers :cheers :cheers heres to a white sox winner tonite.......... :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Happy birthday ya old fart!!  ;)

You want your present tonight or tomorrow...??  :whip

hmmmmm tonite.. tonite... tonite..steff... wow i get presents too.. this is cool..... ;) :D clujo your about 10 off that mark.. but thanks anyhow......

If she's already drinking and gambling at age 1, what is she going to be doing when she hits those terrible 2's???? :o :o ;)

Happy Birthday Hottie!! :cheers

Happy birthday ya old fart!!  ;)

You want your present tonight or tomorrow...??  :whip

hmmmmm tonite.. tonite... tonite..steff... wow i get presents too.. this is cool..... ;) :D clujo your about 10 off that mark.. but thanks anyhow......

Oh so you're 60!

:lol:

Just messin with ya HSC. Have a good one, and let's hope the Sox win like they did on my BDay! :cheers :cheers :cheers

Guest hotsoxchick1

thankyou everyone.. it was a great day... mark gets the win and a cg... and we are in first ...things couldnt be better................this day rocked........... :headbang :headbang :headbang :cheers :cheers :cheers

thankyou everyone.. it was a great day... mark gets the win and a cg... and we are in first ...things couldnt be better................this day rocked........... :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

Did Bmr show up on your door step with a "special package" for you? :rolleyes: :lol:

thankyou everyone.. it was a great day... mark gets the win and a cg... and we are in first ...things couldnt be better................this day rocked........... :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :cheers  :cheers  :cheers

Oh good.. you found your way home... :lol: :D :P

Guest hotsoxchick1
Did Bmr show up on your door step with a "special package" for you? :rolleyes:  :lol:

unfortunately no he didnt clujo.... but even if he did i certianly wouldnt tell ya about it......... :nono ..im not one to kiss and tell.........