Our friend Poznanski getting a little scared?

sox-r-us

I still think he will pick the Royals to win the division every day from now until October 1st. Even when the Sox clinch a week earlier over Minnesota.

Oh and there's a thought. What better team for us to celebrate a division clincher against than Kansas City. Maybe game one of that last four game set in Kansas City. Ooh that would be precious.

Chicago's lineup would not look quite so intimidating if Magglio Ordonez were hurt

He tinks that we just have Maggs in this team. I think he is a big Royals fan that doesnt know who Carlos Lee is. Carlos is leading the team in RBIs and he would hit 4th if Maggs was hurt. He doesnt know nothing about our team.

This guy is a clown.

He tinks that we just have Maggs in this team. I think he is a big Royals fan that doesnt know who Carlos Lee is. Carlos is leading the team in RBIs and he would hit 4th if Maggs was hurt. He doesnt know nothing about our team.

This guy is a clown.

Carlos Lee couldn't hold Maggs' jock strap. Bad comparison.

As for his columns getting slightly better..... think the onslaught of e-mails from SoxNet have anything to do with that? :huh:

This guy is a clown.

As for his columns getting slightly better..... think the onslaught of e-mails from SoxNet have anything to do with that? :huh:

Carlos is having a great year, he is hitting 2nd now and 5th in the beginning of the season. Im not making comparisons, but Carlos IMO would have done fine in the 4th slot if Maggs was hurt.

This guy is a clown.

Carlos is having a great year, he is hitting 2nd now and 5th in the beginning of the season. Im not making comparisons, but Carlos IMO would have done fine in the 4th slot if Maggs was hurt.

I completely agree. Carlos has become a very consistent hitter who can get those clutch hits (see his RBI total for proof).

Last year when he was in the 3rd spot, he started to hit much better with patience and getting a lot of walks. After that, he end up the year with more walks than strikeouts. I think, if he hits in 3rd or 4th spot he wont disappoint you. IMO.

Last year when he was in the 3rd spot, he started to hit much better with patience and getting a lot of walks. After that, he end up the year with more walks than strikeouts. I think, if he hits in 3rd or 4th spot he wont disappoint you. IMO.

But you STILL have to keep those spots for the most lethal of our hitters (Frank and Maggs). Carlos has a bit more to go before he can be put in their bracket. He's getting there though.

But you STILL have to keep those spots for the most lethal of our hitters (Frank and Maggs).  Carlos has a bit more to go before he can be put in their bracket.  He's getting there though.

I think that Maggs and Frank are better hitters than Carlos. But i think if Maggs or Frank get hurt, Carlos will be fine in each slot, 4th or 3rd. I´m saying this because that Joe Posnanski said that we wont be fine without Maggs...

This guy is a clown.

I think he does know who Carlos is, suggesting his .893 batting average and nearly 500 million homeruns since the break. I like that line.

Our lineup would be worse without Maggs in it, undoubtedly. However, he can't just say that it would take a ton away from our lineup. That is the beauty in having a Brian Daubach on your bench. When Daubach gets hot, he is as good as anyone.

And he apparently doesn't even realize that if Joe Borchard ever does get his swing shortened up enough, that he could be a huge threat offensively too.

I think that Maggs and Frank are better hitters than Carlos. But i think if Maggs or Frank get hurt, Carlos will be fine in each slot, 4th or 3rd. I´m saying this because that Joe Posnanski said that we wont be fine without Maggs...

Bite your tongue about anyone getting hurt