7/31 - Red Sox vs White Sox

flavum

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 02:36 PM)
Dunn is like that kid in little league who really stinks, where everyone cheers when he fouls one off.

Will a miracle if the Sox still win this game after blowing that kind of opportunity against a team like this

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (La Marr Hoyt HOF @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 03:37 PM)
Think anyone sitting on the Boston bench hoping they get traded to the Sox in the next 24 mins????

Josh Reddick...maybe he's thinking, "I could play every day on that team".

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 03:42 PM)
They better quickly figure out what is up with Paulie and how many games he may miss. Might be time to unload a few guys before 3:00 if he's going to miss any playing time.

The Sox lineup without Paulie is utterly laughable.

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 03:46 PM)
Flowers sure takes some cuts

Tyler is still going to be a good homerun hitter I think...he has a quick bat and swings with authority, but he got two meatballs in that at bat and didn't do anything with either...the pitch that struck him out was a hanger up. That at bat was disappointing. Still, I am happy he's here and hope he develops into what I think he can be.

QUOTE (Mattchoo @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 03:48 PM)
Just got home from a family picnic. What happened to Paulie? Any rumors on trades>??????

Only rumor so far is Rios for a ham sandwich and a bag of chips to be named later.

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 01:49 PM)
Only rumor so far is Rios for a ham sandwich and a bag of chips to be named later.

Rumor has it that instead of buying a loaf of Wonder....Kenny decided to make homemade bread. The loaf won't be done baking for 15 minutes so the ham sandwich won't be complete in time. Looks like we'll still have Rios for the rest of the year.