will the White Sox ever break the 500 mark again?

Soxnews

In the past few weeks the White Sox have come close to having an over 500 record. After a few wins in a row the team always seems to get back to 500, but then loses one or two putting them a couple games under again. Wil they be able to reach have a winning record after playing the Yankee's?

Edited by southsider2k5

QUOTE (Soxnews @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 03:41 PM)
In the past few weeks the White Sox have come close to having an over 500 record. After a few wins in a row the team always seems to get back to 500, but then loses one or two putting them a couple games under again. Wil they be able to reach have a winning record after playing the Yankee's?

Follow me and the white sox at www.whitesoxnews.blogspot.com

This continual self promotion is not going to make you any friends on this board, FYI

QUOTE (Soxnews @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 03:41 PM)

BTW the does anyone know how many games the Tigers and Twins have left against the Yankee?

QUOTE (ChrisLikesBaseball @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 04:50 PM)
Pair the self promotion with using an apostrophe in Yankees and we've got strikes one and two!

Yes.

Also, we shall never be over .500 again.

EVER.

We will become the Seahawks to get in the playoffs.

Peope ask if we will ever be at .500 or over it again? I guess with the frustration the question is legiotimate. All I know is this team should be playing so much better and it is getting to be one frustrating time waiting for the black holes in our line up to produce. I just cringe everytime the come to bat with runners in scoring position. We get 4 or 5 hits a game and score maybe 3 runs and then get 11 hits in a game and score 3 runs. Watching runners get left on base in scoring psoition time after time is such a crock. We can win with the team as presently constructed is a worn out line if they never produce.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 02:49 AM)
Peope ask if we will ever be at .500 or over it again? I guess with the frustration the question is legiotimate. All I know is this team should be playing so much better and it is getting to be one frustrating time waiting for the black holes in our line up to produce. I just cringe everytime the come to bat with runners in scoring position. We get 4 or 5 hits a game and score maybe 3 runs and then get 11 hits in a game and score 3 runs. Watching runners get left on base in scoring psoition time after time is such a crock. We can win with the team as presently constructed is a worn out line if they never produce.

We had two men on and two out in the first or second inning. I think Dunn struck out. That was it for me. It's impossible to watch these guys play a full game. Call us fair weather fans; it's just been too maddening this season.

I turned it on again late in the game just in time for Rios' bonehead lazy play. Turned it off again. So I watched about five minutes total.

Edited by greg775