8/1 Yankees @ Sox 7:10

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 08:35 PM)
What the f*** needs to happen for our manager to get fired?

The Latin Jackie Mason could brick on the mound in front of the entire stadium during a pitching change and all would be smiles. Cowley would write an article about how refreshing Ozzie's antics are and how bricking is taking heat off of the team.

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 2, 2011 -> 02:40 AM)
Why not? Worst that can happen is a solo HR. And maybe peavy can pull off the quality start.

With C.C. on the mound and Robertson/Rivera lurking, you can't really afford to fall behind any more runs.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 08:35 PM)
Love playing for one run against the yankees

Our plan was to rely on Lillibridge to bunt over two players into scoring position for.......Morel and Pierre to drive them in. And with our powerhouse offense we can afford to give up outs for the one run.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 08:39 PM)
The Latin Jackie Mason could brick on the mound in front of the entire stadium during a pitching change and all would be smiles. Cowley would write an article about how refreshing Ozzie's antics are and how bricking is taking heat off of the team.

I literally laughed out loud reading his crap today. I made the mistake of picking it up on the train today after someone else had dumped it. Now I know why they did. Not a single mention of Ozzie in an article about this failure of a season.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 2, 2011 -> 02:49 AM)
Way to go Ozzie putting that terrible player in the #4 spot against a LHP.

I would think if Konerko wasn't hurt then Dunn would have sat tonight. Regardless it might as well just be an 8 hitter line up