Teahen Vs. Oney on Twitter

maggsmaggs

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 10:42 PM)
Remember: Oney Guillen's antics are not a distraction to the club, no one in that clubhouse had any issues with his tweets, they are all his friends and he is a grown man who's allowed to do whatever he pleases, the fact that he's Ozzie Guillen's son and only had access to the clubhouse due to nepotism is irrelevant.

The most shocking thing to me last offseason was how vocal so many Sox players were about how distracting the Ozzie/KW soap opera was. Yet, some people still think Ozzie's antics are "fun" and better than having an "uptight" manager.

QUOTE (SoxPride56 @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 04:50 PM)

There they are. They made no sense at all when he tweeted them. I just chalked it up to Oney being a moron per usual.

The whole situation is ridiculous. You don't talk about someone's wife; dude needs his ass beaten, and clearly Ozzie shares way too much White Sox business with him. I really wish the Guillens would ALL go away and we could get a legitimate manager in here pronto.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 04:50 PM)
The most shocking thing to me last offseason was how vocal so many Sox players were about how distracting the Ozzie/KW soap opera was. Yet, some people still think Ozzie's antics are "fun" and better than having an "uptight" manager.

Oney's just attempting help his father's team by trying to take pressure off of the players. It's a trademark of the Guillen genius!

Edited by South Side Fireworks Man

QUOTE (SoxPride56 @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 04:50 PM)

Holy s***. You do not say that about another man's wife. Beyond words.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 04:52 PM)
Unbelievable...I

can't believe that

people still

defend him

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 04:53 PM)
1.) He will go to Florida and win 14 World Series titles.

2.) We will just complain when they hire Cora.

Haha, I feel like a moron because I didn't get what fathom was going for at first.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 05:55 PM)
I'm confused what tweets sparked what responses and what not. Teahen's awesome tweet was '19 hours ago', Oney's tweets about the busted wife were '18 hours ago', so what was the original spark?

Teahen getting traded, presumably

I say we Twitter bomb Ozzie about this... I'll start.

Steve9347 Steve Harnden

@OzzieGuillen Hey Oz, at what point do your son's actions in response to your baseball team become your problem? #oneysucks

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 04:55 PM)
Teahen getting traded, presumably

Ah ok I see so he had Teahen had his qualms and just decided to air them once being traded, and then Oney responded with the wife stuff. Sorry way behind on this s***, f*** oney

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 04:57 PM)
I say we Twitter bomb Ozzie about this... I'll start.

Steve9347 Steve Harnden

@OzzieGuillen Hey Oz, at what point do your son's actions in response to your baseball team become your problem? #oneysucks

MAKE SURE TO USE THE #oneysucks hashtag and post here what you posted on twitter!