Teahen Vs. Oney on Twitter

maggsmaggs

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Whitewashed in '05 @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 06:05 PM)
So just to be clear on this, Oney indeed started all of it?

Not fromw aht I can tell.

Teahen twittered this 20 hours ago.

Hope my career is good enough 2 1day raise a kid 2lazy & dumb 2have a real job so I can pay his bills & he can think he's successful #Goals

18 hours ago (2 hours after Espy), Oney responded with this

Oneyguillen Oney Guillen

Not sure if I got married one day. I want my wife to be healthy and def not hideous

Oney Guillen

Oneyguillen Oney Guillen

Must suck to have a hideous wife who looks like a man. I hope I get married one day. Ill try and bes a good husband

18 hours ago

Oneyguillen Oney Guillen

PROACTIV is the solution. A couple who uses PROACTIV stays together

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 05:15 PM)
Can Oney have said something and deleted it? Or more likely, said something to someone who passed it on to Teahen?

Only thing that I can think of. Mark just wouldn't have done something like this, not his personality. Oney, on the other...if the shoe fits...

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 06:15 PM)
Can Oney have said something and deleted it? Or more likely, said something to someone who passed it on to Teahen?

On twitter? Possible, but remember, the news guys in Chicago all follow his feed for stuff like this. I'm surprised there hasnt' been anything about it written yet.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 05:17 PM)
On twitter? Possible, but remember, the news guys in Chicago all follow his feed for stuff like this. I'm surprised there hasnt' been anything about it written yet.

Following the time frame, it would have been about 9 o'clock on a Sunday night. That's probably an easy time to miss a tweet what with family and relaxing, no?

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 06:19 PM)
Following the time frame, it would have been about 9 o'clock on a Sunday night. That's probably an easy time to miss a tweet what with family and relaxing, no?

That's also right around article deadline time for the morning paper though.

Here is Mark's tweet from five hours ago. Notice how he says beautiful wife. Am I reading into that too much or is that a subtle response to Oney?

Great! Couldnt b more proud of my beautiful wife & all the amazing things she does for noabuse.org RT @torontoMcleafy How did ur benefit go

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 05:25 PM)
The beauty of Teahen's tweet was that it was deliberately vague, but obvious who he was referring to. Oney took the bait.

Eh, there really was zero need to start s***, and all it winds up doing is embarrassing his wife? He's probably paying for it today.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 1, 2011 -> 10:27 PM)
Do you mean physically or his reputation?

Everything...I have no idea why any player would ever want to play for this organization if they have to worry that anything that happens behind the scenes could be fair game to be exposed to the media by the manager's kid.