Spiff

clujer420

More on Shockey...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2003/0809/1593056.html

He "doesn't think" he called Parcells a homo.  He thinks it "might" have been a friend of his.  He's "not 100% sure" he didn't say it". :rolleyes:

Time for Mr. Shockey to grow up and be a professional.  His HS days are supposed to be behind him.

"Time for you to grow up." You might want to look in the mirror, Clujer.

And if you're a fan of "innocent until proven guilty", you weren't in the interview room yet you are 100% sure he is guilty of making the statement. Just like nobody was in the room with Kobe and the woman, nobody knows what really went on except for Shockey and the interviewer and whomever else was in the room where the interview was held.

Something tells me that a New York Times reporter would not just make something up and throw it in the article like the New York Post did with Piazza. Remember the public scrutiny Piazza recieved when The Post said he was gay?

He had to bring one of his ex-girl friends (a playboy playmate) into the spotlight to say that he is straight!

Anyways this whole thing is being blown out of proportion, when he called parcells a 'homo' he probably wasn't even thinking about who he was talking to. When he talks to other players about Donovan McNabb he probably calls him a homo because he is good and beats the Giants. I am sure that he did not mean to imply that Parcells is gay.

Something tells me that a New York Times reporter would not just make something up and throw it in the article like the New York Post did with Piazza.  Remember the public scrutiny Piazza recieved when The Post said he was gay?

He had to bring one of his ex-girl friends (a playboy playmate) into the spotlight to say that he is straight!

Anyways this whole thing is being blown out of proportion, when he called parcells a 'homo' he probably wasn't even thinking about who he was talking to.  When he talks to other players about Donovan McNabb he probably calls him a homo because he is good and beats the Giants.  I am sure that he did not mean to imply that Parcells is gay.

haha, making up quotes for articles is what New York Times reporters do best.

But anyway it was New York magazine.

More on Shockey...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2003/0809/1593056.html

He "doesn't think" he called Parcells a homo.  He thinks it "might" have been a friend of his.  He's "not 100% sure" he didn't say it".   :rolleyes:

Time for Mr. Shockey to grow up and be a professional.  His HS days are supposed to be behind him.

"Time for you to grow up." You might want to look in the mirror, Clujer.

And if you're a fan of "innocent until proven guilty", you weren't in the interview room yet you are 100% sure he is guilty of making the statement. Just like nobody was in the room with Kobe and the woman, nobody knows what really went on except for Shockey and the interviewer and whomever else was in the room where the interview was held.

Something tells me that a New York Times reporter would not just make something up and throw it in the article like the New York Post did with Piazza. Remember the public scrutiny Piazza recieved when The Post said he was gay?

Anyways this whole thing is being blown out of proportion, when he called parcells a 'homo' he probably wasn't even thinking about who he was talking to. When he talks to other players about Donovan McNabb he probably calls him a homo because he is good and beats the Giants. I am sure that he did not mean to imply that Parcells is gay.

I think it also is blown way out of proportion...

but the guy who did the interview says he has it on tape(the interview) to prove he said what he said...So I'm sure he meant what he said..and I sorta agree with Shockey in what he said about Parcells..well, except the homo part...that's so gay :D