Sox vs. Yanks, 08/03, 7:10 PM, ESPN, CSN

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 07:30 PM)
What did Rios do now?

Got a horrid jump on a pop up but I'll give him benefit of the doubt on that one, then with the bases loade a flyball to fairly deep CF, all runners tag, he throws to 3B where he has no chance allowing the runner on first get to second. It was academic as Ozzie decided to pitch to Cano and he hit one into the RF seats.

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 07:33 PM)
A black hole would play better baseball than Rios..

I just want them to eat his salary. I dont really care how much it is. Just remove him from this team.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 01:35 AM)
I now understand what it feels like to be a Cubs' fan: I can't watch this s*** without a 12-pack in the fridge. Beer number 2 underway. I'm going for 1 an inning. Who's with me?

At least they have hope of maybe getting Pujols or Fielder. Our hope is see Jordan Danks in RF after Quentin leaves.

QUOTE (Baron @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 07:35 PM)
I just want them to eat his salary. I dont really care how much it is. Just remove him from this team.

At this point, I just want him benched (as KW demanded). Too bad our manager doesn't have to listen to orders given to him by his boss.

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 07:35 PM)
Lucky that bunt worked, cause playing for one run when you're down 4-0 in the first is freaking pathetic.

I was in the garage getting a beer.. did we really try to bunt Pierre over?! ISN'T HE SUPPOSED TO BE ABLE TO STEAL!!!????

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 3, 2011 -> 07:37 PM)
Did we really just sac bunt down 4 on the first? Holy s***.

Haha, at this point, I don't put anything passed Ozzie. The guy has a peanut for a brain.

Actually, that might be demeaning to the peanut.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Aug 4, 2011 -> 01:37 AM)
Did we really just sac bunt down 4 on the first? Holy s***.

Yep...this is just incredible. I feel like I'm watching just a ridiculous organizational meltdown. Meanwhile, Adam Dunn seems to have lost all his power.