Quentin out of lineup...Rios in.

Wanne

Carlos Quentin, who hit two home runs to lead the Sox to a 5-3 win Friday night, is out of the lineup. Quentin is 0-for-17 lifetime against Pavano.

Here's the Sox's stellar lineup:

Pierre - LF

Ramirez - SS

Konerko - DH

Dunn - 1B

Rios - CF

Pierzynski - C

Beckham - 2B

De Aza - RF

Morel - 3B

Stewart - P

QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 6, 2011 -> 02:28 PM)
Carlos Quentin, who hit two home runs to lead the Sox to a 5-3 win Friday night, is out of the lineup. Quentin is 0-for-17 lifetime against Pavano.

Here's the Sox's stellar lineup:

Pierre - LF

Ramirez - SS

Konerko - DH

Dunn - 1B

Rios - CF

Pierzynski - C

Beckham - 2B

De Aza - RF

Morel - 3B

Stewart - P

This at least makes SOME sense.

I'm taking a two day break from all things White Sox. Now this doesn't mean I can't post in the diamond club or slam or other sub-forums. But I'm done with PH talk for now. Ozzie has sucked the White Sox life out of me. f***ing dumbass b****. I hate him so much.

Oh, and to greg. If you defend this clown after this latest atrocity, then never talk to me again. At least when it comes to the White Sox.

Edited by Jordan4life

OK then. What's worse than benching Quentin for Rios is hitting him 5th, right behind Dunn.

Why yes, let's have quite possibly the two worst offensive players in baseball bat back-to-back.

Edit: WAR says that Dunn and Rios are actually the two worst players in baseball. Incredible.

Edited by Cerbaho-WG

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 6, 2011 -> 08:55 PM)
I'm taking a two day break from all things White Sox. Now this doesn't mean I can't post in the diamond club or slam or other sub-forums. But I'm done with PH talk for now. Ozzie has sucked the White Sox life out of me. f***ing dumbass b****. I hate him so much.

Oh, and to greg. If you defend this clown after this latest atrocity, then never talk to me again. At least when it comes to the White Sox.

Atrocity?

It's a yawn to me. I just hope we win the game.

I've long ago given up on a title this year. Just win, baby. It'll be a minor miracle if we ever get to be one game over .500.

I like CQ and hate Rios as well but yawn.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 6, 2011 -> 02:55 PM)

Didn't you want Quentin traded for prospects at the deadline? KW couldn't or wouldn't give you want you wanted, but Ozzie is.

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Aug 6, 2011 -> 02:55 PM)
OK then. What's worse than benching Quentin for Rios is hitting him 5th, right behind Dunn.

Why yes, let's have quite possibly the two worst offensive players in baseball bat back-to-back.

Edit: WAR says that Dunn and Rios are actually the two worst players in baseball. Incredible.

If you think you can make a better line up than Ozzie, you are an idiot. Ozzie know more about baseball than anyone. The only one even close is Oney.

QUOTE (Cerbaho-WG @ Aug 6, 2011 -> 02:55 PM)

If I'm Pavano, Konerko doesn't see one hittable pitch tonight.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Aug 6, 2011 -> 03:38 PM)
Didn't you want Quentin traded for prospects at the deadline? KW couldn't or wouldn't give you want you wanted, but Ozzie is.

And where are these prospects? That's right. There are none. As long as he's here, you play him. If only to build his value up for next year. Rios has no business playing tonight at the expense of CQ. And my break does not start until gametime tonight.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 6, 2011 -> 04:44 PM)
And where are these prospects? That's right. There are none. As long as he's here, you play him. If only to build his value up for next year. Rios has no business playing tonight at the expense of CQ. And my break does not start until gametime tonight.

Well, maybe he needs a day off? (Of course, the Elf ought to be playing then.)

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 6, 2011 -> 09:44 PM)

Why do you care so much, Jordan?

This team had a six-game losing streak until last night. It's not like it means anything.

CQ is 0-17 vs. Pavano. He'd prolly be 0-21 after tonight.

Maybe Rios will close his eyes and connect a couple of times.

My point is, who cares? It's a lineup of a bad baseball team.

Maybe Stewart will pitch a two hitter and we'll win.

(I cannot believe how the White Sox never win in a blowout. We either lose all kinds of ways or if we win it's in a tight game).

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 6, 2011 -> 03:44 PM)

No, but the line up you were hoping for is here, and if Quenitn is 0 for against Pavano, how is that going to build up his value? I laugh at the line up personally. Ozzie just called out the fans agsin the other day and he does Dunn/Rios 4 and 5 again. If they don't contribute, it makes him look like a bigger fool. I hope he's right and they do something tonight, but after over 110 games of watching this, I tend to doubt it.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 6, 2011 -> 03:58 PM)
I don't hope for any lineup with Alex Rios in it. I hate Alex Rios more than I hate soap operas, where characters can come back from the dead 4-5 times in a 10-year stretch. Adam Dunn is 3 for 457454748437824343 against LH pitching and Ozzie plays him no matter what.

At least Soaps are dying one by one.

How can Ozzie justify playing Rios for any reason? I don't give a s*** if Carlos was 0-35 against Pavano. Rios is literally the worst everyday player in baseball and stopped hustling a long time ago. What kind of a brain dead manager is this? It's obvious he's trying to get fired.

How the hell can you get cute and play matchups with one of your 2 only good hitters? And to replace him with a no good piece of garbage like Rios?! WTF. This buffoon would probably replace Pujols with Rios if given the opportunity.

Edited by BigSqwert

If you think you can make a better line up than Ozzie, you are an idiot. Ozzie know more about baseball than anyone.

lol_cat-12926.jpg

I'm sure you just worded that incorrectly or were being sarcastic, though.

Edited by TheBigHurt

QUOTE (Wanne @ Aug 6, 2011 -> 07:44 PM)
Career?!? Quentin is 0-4 against Pavano this year (0-17 lifetime). Rios is 0-5 (6-30 lifetime). Still like my chances better with Q than GQ Rios.

I would go with the hot bat. But, it will all be good if the Sox win