8/8 Gamethread Sox at Baltimore

JoshPR

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Sir @ Aug 8, 2011 -> 05:27 PM)
If Paulie can't go from first to third on a double, and if he can't even be bothered to slide, he needs to sit his ass on the bench. And he needs to tell Ozzie that his ass should be sitting on the bench. That's unacceptable.

He's hurt. Can't run, can't slide, but can hit. I'll take it.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 8, 2011 -> 06:29 PM)
He's hurt. Can't run, can't slide, but can hit. I'll take it.

Playing if he's hurt isn't going to help him get better so he can at least sort of do those first two things (at least to the crappy extent that he normally does them).

I hated watching our base to base to base offense for years there with Konerko, Thome, Dye and AJ all in a row, and I don't much appreciate it now.

QUOTE (The Sir @ Aug 8, 2011 -> 06:27 PM)
If Paulie can't go from first to third on a double, and if he can't even be bothered to slide, he needs to sit his ass on the bench. And he needs to tell Ozzie that his ass should be sitting on the bench. That's unacceptable.

He's hitting .333 with the injury.

In this lineup, I'll take it.

QUOTE (The Sir @ Aug 8, 2011 -> 05:31 PM)
Playing if he's hurt isn't going to help him get better so he can at least sort of do those first two things (at least to the crappy extent that he normally does them).

I hated watching our base to base to base offense for years there with Konerko, Thome, Dye and AJ all in a row, and I don't much appreciate it now.

if he stops at 2nd no one scores on AJ's hit.

QUOTE (The Sir @ Aug 8, 2011 -> 07:27 PM)

Wow, yeah, great idea. The guy who has a .945 OPS since returning from injury should "sit his ass on the bench". What an asshole, trying to get to third base (and also being incorrectly called out, I might add)... he should sit because he's such a detriment to the roster.

Jesus Christ, this post of yours. It makes me want to throw my laptop against the wall. It makes me want to find a baby just to punch it.

No, Paul Konerko should not "sit his ass on the bench" because he was thrown out at third. K-thanks.

Edited by Steve9347