TV shows that died a premature death

knightni

QUOTE (SnB @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 11:57 AM)
I feel like Undeclared should have more of a cult following than it does. That show was hilarious and had a ton of future stars in it.

It went the same path as Freaks and Geeks. So many future stars in those series and both hilarious. The best part about undeclared was watching it with the commentary on.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should have mentioned V if I didnt.

Also I completely forgot about Undeclared. The only reason I remember the show was that a few of the plot lines actually happened with my friends and I while we were at college. The most memorable being that our friends (they were girls) needed help finishing a keg and we put it in pots and pans in our refrigerator. Part of the reason I didnt really follow the show was I was basically living that life.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 03:37 PM)
Should have mentioned V if I didnt.

Also I completely forgot about Undeclared. The only reason I remember the show was that a few of the plot lines actually happened with my friends and I while we were at college. The most memorable being that our friends (they were girls) needed help finishing a keg and we put it in pots and pans in our refrigerator. Part of the reason I didnt really follow the show was I was basically living that life.

I've also done this. Except we went out and bought a bunch of crappy plastic pitchers to put it in.

Edited by kjshoe04

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Aug 10, 2011 -> 12:01 PM)
It went the same path as Freaks and Geeks. So many future stars in those series and both hilarious. The best part about undeclared was watching it with the commentary on.

Yeah, I really enjoyed both shows but I think the reason Undeclared doesn't have the same cult following is because Freaks and Geeks was the better show and the fans tend to go with that one over Undeclared.

Father Ted is a British show for those of you who didn't know. The star of the show died prematurely, but it was possibly the funniest show ever to come from the BBC. Red Dwarf is my second favorite British show. I think you can add MST3K to the list. It may have aired for ten years, but it could have gone much longer.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (farmteam @ Aug 11, 2011 -> 05:34 PM)
Freaks and Geeks

Undeclared

Journeyman

Clubhouse

The Chicago Code

I friggin LOVED JourneyMan. Started off cheesy but got so good as it went on. Dumb writers strike.